Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kitt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2009, 07:25 PM
    Fridgitaire built in electric oven, clock problems
    I have a fridgitaire built in electric oven, model # cfeb702cgs2. I have to keep setting the digital clock back, the clock speeds and does not hold the true time. Would it be electrical .

Check out some similar questions!

Hotpoint Built in oven [ 1 Answers ]

Where do I find the model number for a Hotpoint Built in oven. I need to change the bake element. The oven is about 30 years old. Thanks

Ge built in oven don't turn on [ 1 Answers ]

I have a electric built in oven that when I had turned it on it would just turn off by itself it seemed when it got hot and then turn on and off but now it has gone out and hasn't came back on Does anybody know what could be causing this?

Troy Built electric clutch problems [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Big Red Troy built. Factory clutch burned out. Melted wiring on clutch to the point that plastic ran down into clutch and fused it together. Two other clutches have been put on this mower and the same thing has happened. Didn't even make it around the yard till each one burned up. To...

B/S 8hp troy built tiller w/electric start. [ 2 Answers ]

I've got a four year old Troy Built tiller with a batter and electric start. I want to do away with the battery and still have electric start like my snow blowers do. Any one know what I have to do to change this over? Thanks, Bob Henning [email protected]

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.