Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bakul8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2009, 10:15 AM
    Address of J N Sowani & sons Pune
    Address of J N Sowani & sons Pune. It is a C.A. firm near S.P. college in Pune.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 29, 2009, 10:24 AM

I am assuming the business resides in India ? We cannot supply you with an address of a business or individual in this remote location.. You will have to write to someone you know to look up the address.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where should I get skin whitening pills in pune? [ 1 Answers ]

Where should I get the skin whitening pills, in which store in pune. Help me?

60 amp breaker and 50 amp spa [ 0 Answers ]

I am installing a 50amp hot tub. I have a disconnect panel that is 60 amp and states that it is for all hot tubs up to 60 amps. It also has a 15 amp branch circuit. What size breaker do I need to install in the main panel? What size wiring do I need from panel to disconnect and from disconect to...

Using 20 amp plug on 15 amp outlet [ 1 Answers ]

I am buying a dry sauna that has a 20-amp plug. The outlet in my home says 15A. The breaker for this outlet says 20. Can I use this dry sauna on this outlet. Do I need to change the outlet. Is breaker adequate if I do this? Dry sauna brochure says: 120 volt / 1531 watt/ 12.75 amp....

Where to Buy Rod & Key to Turn On & Off Old Gas Floor Heater [ 0 Answers ]

Where do I purchase a rod and key to turn on and off an old gas floor heater?

Wanting to change sons last name father not on birth cert and not in sons life [ 10 Answers ]

I need help my son is almost 3 and his father will not sign the birth cert and will not pay child support and will not give up his rights I am a single mother who has kept myself off welfare because they will go after him and. I am not wanting anything from him, I am just wanting to take his last...

View more questions Search