Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shushu64 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2010, 11:37 PM
    My house was built in 1978 what is the history?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 1, 2010, 11:41 PM
    Please clarify your question
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Nov 2, 2010, 02:35 AM
    Go to the town hall and ask for the land records.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Self built house [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Everyone New to this site. I wanted to ask a quick question... we built a house last year.. not a huge house.. it cost us A lot . We paid 18500 to the council as a " Contribution".. does anyone know if we can claim some of this back... also can we claim back on the self build in anyway... ...

House Plans needed for house built in 1978. [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I Have been looking for plans for my house. I have exhausted all of the resources given to me. I am not able to find plan books from back then though. The original owner/builder doesn't have them anymore. No one has a copy anymore, they have all been recycled. It has 2 bedrooms and 1...

Installing ceiling fan to a 1978 house [ 9 Answers ]

I'm trying to install a ceiling that has black, white and a blue wires but my house has black red and white. If I put white to white and black to black then should I but red to blue?:confused: :

Tenant built on to my house [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of your state? OK My brother-in-law has been living in our modular home for two yrs with no rental/lease agreement, just paying us monthly. While we were out of state on a job, he built an overhanging porch onto the front of the home. He is now mad, moving out and wants to take...

View more questions Search