Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MaryJane92 Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2008, 10:42 PM
    Fair and Flawless
    So I've chosen my product... Fair and Flawless.. I've been hearing nothing but good results coming from this cream.. so I'm ganna test it out. Lol but I was wondering what should I order.. The cream? Or the cleanser and the cream? Im confused...
    Jace032000 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2008, 08:17 AM
    Did this ever work for you?
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Sep 14, 2008, 07:21 PM
    Never heard of that cream I have heard about fair and white and the cream is pretty good
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Sep 15, 2008, 04:31 AM
    Skin Whitening

Sep 15, 2008, 04:33 AM
    F & F does work, but it depends on whether you receive the right formula. This company have a tendency to send you different versions of what is supposed to be the same product, which means that sometimes the results you see are not always as good as on other occasions.
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Sep 15, 2008, 09:08 AM
    I heard about that... so why they would do something like that? So inconsistent...

Sep 18, 2008, 04:01 AM
    Who knows... Maybe to keep costs down, but I know that this had put a lot of people off their prouct range.
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Sep 18, 2008, 07:24 AM
    Its really not fair to the customers, no matter if the product works or not they still pay the same price

Sep 19, 2008, 03:44 AM
    Yes it;'s unfair, but this company have basically shot themselves in the foot. There was great hype about their products when they first were launched and I know that I was not the only one who could see results but then it seemed like they then started sending weaker versions of the same thing. And in addition to this, their customer service was not the best and they upset a lot of people, who tried to question them. They therefore lost a lot of repeat customers.

Shame really. Maybe they save the really good stuff for their HIGHEST paying customers. I remember the owner mentioning they she did deal with celebrities. Don't know how true that was.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I would like to even out my skin- Is Fair and Flawless good? [ 17 Answers ]

I am new to the site. I am black and I am looking to even out my skin tone on my body. My face is OK, but my body has different colors throughout. My backside is darker than the front, knees and elbows are much darker than the surrounding area, and chest area is very light in some parts and other...

Fair & Flawless [ 7 Answers ]

Hey everyone! I'm new to these boards. I used to reside in the U.S.A now I live in Canada with my mom and little brother. Anyway, here is my story: I was thinking of buying a lightening creams for my body/face and came across Godiva products. I was pretty convinced about buying it at first...

Fair And Flawless [ 60 Answers ]

Has Anyone Here Used Fair And Flawless? How Did It Work? Which One Did You Use? Do You Get Fast Results? Is It Worth The Money? Please Help Me Out!!

Fair and flawless parfait [ 1 Answers ]

Does the fair and flawless parfait work good? Anyone tried it? Is it OK for oily skin?

Fair&Flawless... [ 17 Answers ]

Has anyone tried fairandflwaless? (http://www.fairandflawlessskin.com) I’ve been getting mixed testimonies about it and I also know it’s quit expensive. Has anyone tried it before and if so did it work or not? I really need honest answers please. Thanks!

View more questions Search