Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angelica_h Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2007, 06:27 AM
    Fair and flawless parfait
    Does the fair and flawless parfait work good? Anyone tried it? Is it OK for oily skin?
    HonEB Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Jun 3, 2007, 09:21 PM
    People on many different skin lightening forums have had nothing but complaints about fair and flawless products. From customer service to skin damage from the soho line to their product formulation being diluted. Plus consider the price and the fact you have to continue using the product as long as you want to maintain the results.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fair & Flawless [ 7 Answers ]

Hey everyone! I'm new to these boards. I used to reside in the U.S.A now I live in Canada with my mom and little brother. Anyway, here is my story: I was thinking of buying a lightening creams for my body/face and came across Godiva products. I was pretty convinced about buying it at first...

Fair And Flawless [ 60 Answers ]

Has Anyone Here Used Fair And Flawless? How Did It Work? Which One Did You Use? Do You Get Fast Results? Is It Worth The Money? Please Help Me Out!!

Fair&Flawless... [ 17 Answers ]

Has anyone tried fairandflwaless? (http://www.fairandflawlessskin.com) I’ve been getting mixed testimonies about it and I also know it’s quit expensive. Has anyone tried it before and if so did it work or not? I really need honest answers please. Thanks!

Science fair [ 1 Answers ]

I have a science fair coming up and I'm stuck on a question. I need a project that's fast, simple and will get me good grades. Please help Thanks

View more questions Search