Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marqueemark Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Nov 22, 2007, 07:31 PM
    Latin translation for "Friends, we've lost a day."
    "Friends, we've lost a day." to indicate that the group has wasted time
    MayfairLady Posts: 147, Reputation: 23

Nov 22, 2007, 08:54 PM
    Closest I could come up with... amicitia dies est absentis... friends the day is gone
    marqueemark Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Nov 23, 2007, 10:58 AM
    Thanks MayfairLady. The closest I got was amicitia, nos defluo a dies
    MayfairLady Posts: 147, Reputation: 23

Nov 23, 2007, 07:55 PM
    Or... another day wasted 'Diem perdidi'

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Song; Artist "back in the day." [ 3 Answers ]

The song goes "back in the day when I was young, I'm not a kid anymore but some days I sit and wish I was kid again" or something similar. What is it?

My girlfreind has many man "friends", am I being jealous or controlling? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi Everyone; I REALLY hope to get some responses to help me with this, and I respect all that reply... ty My girlfriend and I are very much in love, at least I hope we both are. I am a guy that is very family orientated, and care very much about my partners feelings, and happiness. My...

Dale Carnegie's "Winning friends & influencing people" [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anybody out there who rates this seminal work as much as I do? I'm a company director and I'm always looking for inspiration. I was a bit doubtful about it because of its age but I now have the audio book in my car and listen to it often on the way to work to set me up for the day. I'd...

Today is "Great American Smoke Out" Day [ 14 Answers ]

As some of yous may or may not know... I am a smoker! I smoke approximately a pack and a half a day! Way too much! I have a 12 year old daughter that has been driving me crazy with wanting me to quit. (Understandably). She will hide my cigarettes or throw them away when I'm not looking! My...

Follow Up to " I need Help. I am simply lost and hurt again" 9/5 post [ 13 Answers ]

First off, I want to thank Val, Philly, and others who posted and gave their honest opinions on this topic. I was recently in a very bad auto accident and spent nearly a week in the hospital and half of the time in a coma. My sister took my phone and tm'd everybody on my list about my condition...

View more questions Search