Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetnevil Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2007, 01:23 PM
    Song; Artist "back in the day."
    The song goes "back in the day when I was young, I'm not a kid anymore but some days I sit and wish I was kid again" or something similar. What is it?
    missk Posts: 517, Reputation: 44

Apr 13, 2007, 02:49 PM
    Is it a rap song?
    sweetnevil Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2007, 07:58 PM
    I believe it is a rap or r & b song.
    missk Posts: 517, Reputation: 44

Apr 14, 2007, 07:16 AM
    NB RIDAZ "Panties Droppin"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who did this song: from the 80's, probably called "typical" or "that's typical" [ 2 Answers ]

Some lyrics as I hear them: Windowsill, my elbow's numb As I heard the door go and saw your car As it glides onto the road Double wasted dumbness Sodding off and I can't hear you go And that's typical There you sit in the driving seat

Old Country Song "Title and Artist" [ 2 Answers ]

The song sounds like it is older by the accoustics. It has the lyrics "My nights are long" "My arms are empty" It is sang by a man.

"Dream you back to me" song title? [ 6 Answers ]

Who is the artist of the dance/techno song that has the following lyrics? Wherever you are I dream you back to me Wherever you are, wherever you are Some more lyrics that rhyme with the me part may be "from the heaven to the sea", or something like that. I heard it in the fall of 2005 on...

Today is "Great American Smoke Out" Day [ 14 Answers ]

As some of yous may or may not know... I am a smoker! I smoke approximately a pack and a half a day! Way too much! I have a 12 year old daughter that has been driving me crazy with wanting me to quit. (Understandably). She will hide my cigarettes or throw them away when I'm not looking! My...

View more questions Search