Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    purple265 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2009, 05:31 PM
    One night stand should I tell my boyfriend of a month?
    OK I have been on and off with my boyfriend for a year. During this time he lied and cheated and had other girls and slept around I was with other people in the times when he had another girlfriend. He cheated on his most recent girlfriend with me lets just say we were very rocky.. and its been nothing but drama for us. But just recently like 1 month we have gotten back together. And are officially together. And things were amazing until I messed up. He is overseas for a year. Everyone at home tells me I'm dumb for waiting and everything well I had a one night stand a week ago. I know it will NEVER happen again and I know how he is and he will not forgive me. I regret it so much and have been crying for days. Should I tell him?

Or should I just let it go and see how things are when he gets home.. the thing is I worry a lot and I'm afraid its going to come out later. He has lied to my face why can't I lie?
    By the way he didn't tell me about his cheating. He was just dumb about it.
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2009, 07:24 PM
    Let me see if I got this correct? You and your boyfriend of 1 month, is the same boyfriend that you've been with on and of for a year?

If yes, and your boyfriend is the same one that cheated on you... well sorry hon but is this really a relationship you want to be in?

He has cheated on you, you have cheated on him... it's a mess, and unhealthy on at that!

Isn't it time to let go, break up and move on?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 30, 2009, 07:47 PM

Let it go, obviously neither one of you are committed to a relationship. If you want to sleep around then stay single, a relationship takes commitment, honesty, trust, fidelity, and neither one of you are capable of that at this time.

Move on. Good luck.
    Dare81 Posts: 264, Reputation: 44

Jan 31, 2009, 03:57 AM

If you still want this relationship to work , you probably should tell your boyfriend about this and see what he says.I
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 31, 2009, 07:41 AM

What's the point of a relationship when your both screwing around?
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jan 31, 2009, 09:04 AM

My first thought after reading this post was

Since when do to wrongs make a right? It seems as though you are looking for an excuse for the cheating to be okay, which it never is. I felt a little bad for you until the sentence "he lied to my face, so why can't I" then you lost it.

This relationship is so sunk it's living on borrowed time. Let it go as neither of you are good for the other, toxic chemicals should never be mixed.
    XM8 Posts: 213, Reputation: 14

Jan 31, 2009, 02:49 PM

Sorry but just forget about it. It's just not working out!

If you do the same that he did to you, you're no better than he is!

Forget it and move on, it's for the better.

-Xm8
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Jan 31, 2009, 04:30 PM

Do yourselves both a favor and move on. He's obviously toxic, and quite honestly so are you, which is probably why you've "made it work" for so long. But the reality is neither of you behave the way two people who really give a damn about one another or themselves would act.
    good_girl Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Jan 8, 2010, 02:57 PM

I would have have told him...
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jan 8, 2010, 03:36 PM
    What a horrible mess! I have always felt that honesty is the best policy, but it seems that your relationship has never had honesty, trust, respect, or integrity, so why start now?

If you ever want to be happy, you need to end this unhealthy relationship ASAP.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jan 8, 2010, 03:52 PM

This thread is a year old!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 8, 2010, 05:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Romefalls19 View Post
    This thread is a year old!
    And the OP never came back.

I'm RIPing it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

One Night Stand OK [ 1 Answers ]

This is really obscure. I heard a song on my friend's iPod once or twice, but never got the song name. It sounded like it might belong on a DDR soundtrack. The gist I got was that this girl was a booty call, and didn't mind it. Doo doo doo. Something like that. Any ideas?

Do I end it cause of a one night stand? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been with my fiancé for 4 years (Engaged since Feb 08 ). He went out on a rare occasion with his friends and due to him not being a big drinker he got totally drunk. While walking (or staggering) out of the club there was a girl on her own who he ended up walking back to near where we live...

One Night Stand [ 10 Answers ]

I'm so pissed at myself, I can't admit it to anyone I know, so I'll say it on here. I had a one night stand and I feel disgusting. Never again

Boyfriend had one night stand [ 25 Answers ]

Ive been with my fiancé for about 2 1/2 years now. When we were together for 5 months he had a one night stand with an ex. I didn't find out about it for months later.. and when I did find out I took it hard. Now it doesn't bother me nearly as much... but I still think in my head.. why did he do...

View more questions Search