Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jdswells Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2014, 09:21 AM
    John deere mower f525 repair hit something now mower blades won't engage
    We have a John Deere Mower F525, while I was mowing I hit something and the mower deck quit turning. Have checked fuses and belts, but mower deck will not engage. Any suggestions?
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Jun 6, 2014, 04:35 PM
    Hi,
    That would be the four fuses beneath the seat? Just a memory-jogger, but that machine will not engage the deck with the park brake or brake on. The deck will shut off when park applied.
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

John Deere F525 lawn mower [ 1 Answers ]

The starter will not engage. The problem started with a clicking noise when trying to start. After several attempts the starter would engage and motor would start. Kept gradually getting worse and at this point won't engage at all. I removed the starter and brought it to a John Deere dealer to be...

John Deere mower L120 Trouble mower deck will not engage. [ 2 Answers ]

I have a John Deere L120 mower. The mower deck will not engage but the switch seems good. No power appears to be at the clutch on the mower deck.

John deere 727A Mower Deck won't engage [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I was mowing a pasture with a JD 727A lawn mower. I took a turn and the mower turned off. I turned off the knob and tried to restart it, but it didn't work. I tried this a couple times. Most of the times the belts twisted slightly, like it was gearing up to go, but then just stopped. The...

John Deere 111 lawn mower stalls when blades engage [ 2 Answers ]

This mower starts and runs fine, but when I engage the blades, it stalls. The seat safety switch has been disabled. The belt is on correctly. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

John deere riding lawn mower starts, but the lawn mower transmission won't engage [ 1 Answers ]

My John Deere riding lawn mower worked fine, It got a flat tire so I removed the tire and fixed it. I then replaced the tire. The lawn mower will turn on, the blades will engage, but the transmission won't engage. I checked the rod in the back of the lawn mower and it was in. I pulled it out and...

View more questions Search