Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ko Myo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2009, 10:05 PM
    NOD and Kaspersky collapse
    I have installed NOD 32 antivirus software on my computer .Yesterday I installed Kaspersky without uninstalling.Then I restarted the computer.When it started ,NOD and Kasper appeared at the same time and no programs was working, not even "start button " , Task manager did not work too .I couldn't even turn off the computer since "window button "did not work also.So I had to turn off UPS .Restarting the computer could not help too.Now I cannot use my computer .
    Window boots up ,but nothing no longer works after NOD and Kaspersky appear.

Ko Myo
    Nzou Posts: 62, Reputation: 2
    -

Sep 10, 2009, 11:06 PM

Try starting in safe mode, if that works, uninstal 1 of them, preferably kaspeski. I think it's the culprit. Then you can reinstal what you really want but never have 2 antiviruses on the same os. Xcept maybe avg an norton internet security, that I have tried and it works wel
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2009, 09:04 AM

As mentioned above, start PC in safe mode and then uninstall kaspersky in add/remove and then let computer restart.

It should start as normal and if you would like to install and try kaspersky, unisntall NOD and then try the installation of NOD

If you try this and run into issue, post back steps taken and anything that may have happened while trying to get this done and will see if can help from there.

Start from there and post back

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kaspersky antivirus 2009 won't ask me to delete trojans and disinfect not clickable [ 1 Answers ]

I got some trojans on my computer, but AVG free and norton won't find it. So I bought Kaspersky antivirus 2009 and did a full scan to my computer. A whole bunch of trojans pops up, but the disinfect all button by the quarantine button is grey and can't be clicked on. There were some viruses where...

System hangs because of kaspersky [ 2 Answers ]

I have installed kaspersky server ver 6.0.3.837 in my server 2003 that was good until last 10 days but now I am having a problem with this one . Kaspersky scans the system and utilizes all the memeory and hangs the system up so when we try to access the server remotely we can't because there is no...

Kaspersky detects svchost.exe [ 2 Answers ]

My Kaspersky detects svchost.exe every 10 minutes. Svchost.exe does not use 100% of my CPU and does not restart my computer, So I does not think that it is a virus. So How Can I stop this Message in Kaspersky Internet Security 7.0.0.120 ?

How to move kaspersky updates from PC to other... [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, want to ask you; How to move kaspersky updates from PC to other... I need to move the updates from my notebook to my desktop PC, because I have no modem, network, wireless card in... :confused:

View more questions Search