Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    survivorboi Posts: 431, Reputation: 9

Jul 26, 2009, 02:54 PM
    Kaspersky antivirus 2009 won't ask me to delete trojans and disinfect not clickable
    I got some trojans on my computer, but AVG free and norton won't find it. So I bought Kaspersky antivirus 2009 and did a full scan to my computer. A whole bunch of trojans pops up, but the disinfect all button by the quarantine button is grey and can't be clicked on. There were some viruses where it asked me to delete the file that carry them, which I did, but the other trojans and viruses, they won't ask me anything! Every trojan they found on my computer says "very dangerous"! I'm kind of worried. I'm also disappointed in Norton very much :mad: , it can't detect ANYTHING other then a few tracking cookies!

Please help me! I need to know how to use Kaspersky to disinfect/delete all my viruses! I did update it by the way.

Thanks!
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2009, 03:57 PM

Refer to your other question on this one

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Does norton antivirus 2009 remove viruses that are present in your computer? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I have a virus in my computer now. I tried all the things people had told me to do and nothing has worked so far. So I want to buy norton antivirus 2009 but I need to know if it only blocks viruses or does it take them out as well if they are present in your computer? If it does how does it work...

How to delete Antivirus 360 [ 4 Answers ]

How to delete antivirus 360'

Spyware preventer, windows antivirus 2008, advanced antivirus,ultimate antivirus [ 3 Answers ]

Spyware preventer, windows anti virus 2008, advanced anti virus,ultimate antivirus I have all three of these things on my computer and there ruining it, I had a couple others that were just as bad in the scene of "pop ups" but much easier to get rid of >control panel add remove programs and...

HOw do I delete McAfee .dll files inorder to install Norton Antivirus? [ 1 Answers ]

Please Please help. I'm trying toinstall Norton Antivirus but I need to get rid of my old McAfee antivirus program first. I have uninstalled it already but there are still a few of it's mcAfee files that won't delete.. It's saying access denied.. (disk full or write-protected) . These are all dll...

View more questions Search