Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ROBRUIZ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2012, 11:42 AM
    Breakfast meeting
    Having a breakfast/meeting with a group of 8 pastors. How do I email them reminding them of location, time, and explaining that they are responsible for their own bill?
    PS I am sending menu for restaurant too.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Oct 15, 2012, 12:16 PM
    Perhaps an email note along these lines:

Dear [name]:

This is a reminder that we will be meeting for breakfast at [name of restaurant] on [date] at [time] o'clock. For your convenience I am attaching a copy of the restaurant's menus. We each will order our meal under separate checks. Please let me know if you have any questions. Looking forward to seeing you on [day].

Best Regards [or whatever closing salutation is appropriate among pastors],

[your name]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need Breakfast! [ 8 Answers ]

I am very hungry and I rarely ever eat breakfast, any suggestions, recipes?

How's breakfast? [ 3 Answers ]

5. I was performing rounds at the hospital one morning and while checking up on a woman I asked, 'So how's your breakfast this morning?' 'It's very good, except for the Kentucky Jelly. I can't seem to get used to the taste' the patient replied. I then asked to see the jelly and the woman produced a...

Breakfast ideas [ 10 Answers ]

I am trying to make sure I eat something every morning with my eat healthy diet Even if it is jelly toast. I don't like bagels. I am getting a little tired of eggs and potatoes in every way, shape and form. Need some variety. I also eat oatmeal and grapefruit or homemade applesauce sometimes. ...

Healthier Breakfast [ 6 Answers ]

I was just wondering does anyone know which is healthier; Having a greasy breakfast (full english style at about 7:30am) Or Not having any breakfast at all (so getting up at about the same time, but not eating until midday!) J

View more questions Search