Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Dec 16, 2008, 08:10 PM
    How's breakfast?
    5. I was performing rounds at the hospital one morning and while checking up on a woman I asked, 'So how's your breakfast this morning?' 'It's very good, except for the Kentucky Jelly. I can't seem to get used to the taste' the patient replied. I then asked to see the jelly and the woman produced a foil packet labeled 'KY Jelly.'

Submitted by Dr. Leonard Kransdorf, Detroit , MI
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 16, 2008, 08:34 PM

LOL I wonder how good that would go on the sandwich wraps.
    My (old) boyfriend says he feels like the ones at my work make him think he is eating the car shammies he uses at his work.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2008, 10:55 PM

I've eaten KY Jelly.
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Dec 23, 2008, 04:28 PM

Lol... I was going to say got to love the elderly, but then realized it doesn't say little old lady... that was my first thought...

Got to love people on meds?

:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Workout before breakfast [ 1 Answers ]

I've heard that if you work out before eating breakfast you burn fat rather than the calories you ate during the day. From what I've tried I haven't seen a huge difference except it makes me kind of nauseous. Thoughts?

Breakfast ideas [ 10 Answers ]

I am trying to make sure I eat something every morning with my eat healthy diet Even if it is jelly toast. I don't like bagels. I am getting a little tired of eggs and potatoes in every way, shape and form. Need some variety. I also eat oatmeal and grapefruit or homemade applesauce sometimes. ...

Healthier Breakfast [ 6 Answers ]

I was just wondering does anyone know which is healthier; Having a greasy breakfast (full english style at about 7:30am) Or Not having any breakfast at all (so getting up at about the same time, but not eating until midday!) J

How's this short story? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I just wrote a short story and I was wondering what everybody thought of it. It's the first one I have ever written so try not to bash it just to bash it. Other than that criticize it as much as you like.:) By the way I got the inspiration for it while reading a collection of short story's by...

View more questions Search