Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    britEl Posts: 244, Reputation: 35

Aug 11, 2009, 06:09 AM
    Need Breakfast!
    I am very hungry and I rarely ever eat breakfast, any suggestions, recipes?
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2009, 06:47 AM

Wow this is the most random question I've encountered so because of that I'll tell you what I had for breakfast...

2 pieces of toast.
    1 (retangular shaped) hash brown,
    3 strips of bacon,
    1 fried egg
    cheese,
    mayo,
    ketchup
    Then I made it all into a sandwich and cut'er in half and YUM wasn't it good...

Usually though for breakfast I go for a big bowl of fruit and some granola
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2009, 06:03 AM

Just Dahlia... sounds good doesn't it :D
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2009, 06:40 AM

Ok, may sound bad or like soggy bread with peanut butter but it isn't like that and it is really good but here it is and it is very simple.
    Don't ask where the name came from but it is what my mom learned in home ec back in her day.

It is called Cuttin' Up Toast
    1/2 cup sugar
    1 cup of water

Boil in a pan until sugar disolves.

While doing that make a couple slices of toast and then spread peanut butter on the toast.

When the syrup it ready pour it over the toast until it is completely covered but you proabbly won't use it all.

I like it but others might not but everyone I have had try it liked it too.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2009, 06:41 AM
    Buy a box of cereal you like (Granola). Buy milk. Use them together.
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2009, 08:50 AM

Toad n`the hole is always a good breakfast too... but I make it a little different then most people.. I start like I`m making french toast (but with holes cut in the middle of my bread) you throw`er in the frying pan... break an egg into the middle and fry it all up.. flipping the toast and egg combo until it is all done.. mind you you`ve got to have a taste for maple eggs because then I throw maple syrup all over it :D but you don't have to hehe
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2009, 09:32 AM

Turkey bacon (what I'm about to go make for part of my breakfast)
    When I make french toast, I make it almost like bread pudding. You take your favorite bread (I like challa or brioche best for this). Cut it up and layer it in a baking pan. Then you mix eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, and a little bit of milk and vanilla together and pour all of that over the bread. Then just throw it in the over for 30-45 minutes. I use those ready egg carton things so that I don't spend all morning cracking eggs. And you can even prep this the night before and let the egg really soak into the bread so it's ready to go straight into the oven when you get up in the morning.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2009, 11:17 AM

Definitely use real vanilla! That imitation stuff just doesn't cut it! :)
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 15, 2009, 12:16 PM

I like scrambled eggs with sauteed onion, peppers, mushrooms and cheese.

Hash browns
    Grate one medium potato, some onion, garlic and carrot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How's breakfast? [ 3 Answers ]

5. I was performing rounds at the hospital one morning and while checking up on a woman I asked, 'So how's your breakfast this morning?' 'It's very good, except for the Kentucky Jelly. I can't seem to get used to the taste' the patient replied. I then asked to see the jelly and the woman produced a...

Workout before breakfast [ 1 Answers ]

I've heard that if you work out before eating breakfast you burn fat rather than the calories you ate during the day. From what I've tried I haven't seen a huge difference except it makes me kind of nauseous. Thoughts?

Breakfast ideas [ 10 Answers ]

I am trying to make sure I eat something every morning with my eat healthy diet Even if it is jelly toast. I don't like bagels. I am getting a little tired of eggs and potatoes in every way, shape and form. Need some variety. I also eat oatmeal and grapefruit or homemade applesauce sometimes. ...

How do I register a bed and breakfast as a business [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to find out how to register a bed and breakfast as a business for VAT purposes. How do I go about this?? Tracy

Healthier Breakfast [ 6 Answers ]

I was just wondering does anyone know which is healthier; Having a greasy breakfast (full english style at about 7:30am) Or Not having any breakfast at all (so getting up at about the same time, but not eating until midday!) J

View more questions Search