Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nellsha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2007, 05:54 PM
    What is a diet
    WHAT IS HELTH&FITNESS:confused: ;) :)
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Aug 26, 2007, 08:53 AM
    Health and fitness means taking care of your body through diet and exercise.
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2007, 04:03 PM
    Health and fitness is eating healthy, natural foods, like lean meats, veggies, fruits, whole grains, nuts, seeds, legumes, beans and exercising on a regular basis. It is a life style and it takes work and dedication... which eventually becomes normal routine. Make you look better and live longer!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can Diet Coke/Diet Pepsi ruined your diet? [ 17 Answers ]

Hello, Iam Writing To You Because Iam One Of Those People That Have Been Trying To Lose Some Pounds.. I Have Been Cutting Off The Sweets, Fatting And Anything Else That Gains Weight.. I Also Have Been Doing Exercise.. my Only Question Is If Diet Coke Gains Weight Even Though If Its Diet?. My...

New Diet [ 13 Answers ]

I was in Wal-Mart buying a large bag of Purina for Lola And was in line to check out. A woman behind me asked If I had a dog... Duh! I was feeling a bit crabby so on Impulse, I told her no, I was starting The Purina Diet Again, although I probably shouldn't because I'd ended Up in the hospital...

What Diet? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been doing many diets and can't find one that works with my busy schedule and I am hungry all the time. What is the best one from you opinion and how do I do it? :(

Diabetic diet [ 1 Answers ]

My Aunt is a big, beautiful, mature woman who has just been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. She is having a problem understanding how to convert carbs to grams. Her dietician is a wonderful person, but doesn't realize that she is 70 years old and may not catch on as quickly as a younger...

Diet [ 1 Answers ]

Hi How can I lose some weight ( only 3-4 kg) without going on horrible diets? Because I've seen people who went on hard diets and did lose weight but the wieght went back as soon as they returned to normal eating habbits. I've already cut off hot chips and junk food. What else shoud I do? Thanks

View more questions Search