Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    get_SSK Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2008, 02:23 AM
    Important, L1-B from new employer and US consulate
    Hello,

My company had applied L1-B for me in order to start working on a oppurtunity in US, I had been waiting for nearly 3 months and nothing has materialized yet. I am planning to take up a better employment locally with other company.

If I quit the current company and join the new company, will there be any problems when my new employer tries to apply for L1/B1 for US.

Please advice.

Thanks,
    S Sk
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

May 22, 2008, 01:26 PM
    You former employee must cancel your previous application, otherwise the new one will be denied.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Portuguese consulate in Goa... running fraud passport racket [ 4 Answers ]

I submitted my papers for acquiring Portuguese nationality 4 yrs ago in 2000. My process was dragged on as usual by lisbon authorities since 6 yrs In 2005 I received my identification process appt date wherein was asked to get an original document issued to my parents during Portuguese era...

Validity of documents attested by portuguese consulate in Goa [ 1 Answers ]

Is it true that documents attested by portuguese consulate in goa have a validity period of only 6 months and they cannot be used after that for sending them to PORTUGAL for obtaining portuguese nationality.

Is age really important? [ 32 Answers ]

I'm 20 and my girlfriend is 16. She initiated the relationship after several months of getting to understand and know each other. Because I was able to open up to her more than any other person I've met, and she pratically knows everything about me, I fell in love with her. I am yes a pervert, but...

Registering and passport in portuguese consulate [ 1 Answers ]

I need to register my newborn baby and issue a passport for her, I never can get in touch to the consulate, do they have especific time and days when they answer the phone, I really need to know what document do I need to bring along with me and how much it will cost me both processes, and how long...

View more questions Search