Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vjjorge Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2007, 02:41 PM
    Registering and passport in portuguese consulate
    I need to register my newborn baby and issue a passport for her, I never can get in touch to the consulate, do they have especific time and days when they answer the phone, I really need to know what document do I need to bring along with me and how much it will cost me both processes, and how long will take to get an appointment for this
    Regards
    bobtastic Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Aug 20, 2007, 01:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by vjjorge
    I need to register my newborn baby and issue a passport for her, I never can get in touch to the consulate, do they have especific time and days when they answer the phone, I really need to know what document do I need to bring along with me and how much it will cost me both processes, and how long will take to get an appointment for this
    Regards
    Hi!
    I can tell you from experience... They will NEVER answer the phone.

What you need to do is email the consulate in manchester. NOT London.

In the email ask to arrange an appointment.

He will then reply and give you a date and tell you what to bring.
    From there you will need to wait 2 months for your daughter to get a temporary pass.

[dont forget to rate my answer]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Portuguese Passport [ 11 Answers ]

I am Portuguese Bilhete de Identidade (B.I.) holder and would like to collect my Portuguese passport from the Portuguese Embassy in London. I just want to know if this is possible as I will be in UK shortly on a holiday. Please. Advise. Diogo Rodrigues

Portuguese consulate in Goa... running fraud passport racket [ 4 Answers ]

I submitted my papers for acquiring Portuguese nationality 4 yrs ago in 2000. My process was dragged on as usual by lisbon authorities since 6 yrs In 2005 I received my identification process appt date wherein was asked to get an original document issued to my parents during Portuguese era...

Validity of documents attested by portuguese consulate in Goa [ 1 Answers ]

Is it true that documents attested by portuguese consulate in goa have a validity period of only 6 months and they cannot be used after that for sending them to PORTUGAL for obtaining portuguese nationality.

Portuguese Passport [ 1 Answers ]

I am residing in Margao and I want to know the initial procedure og enrolling myself for the purpose of acquiring Portuguese Passport, as I am new to this . Help. I am also holding my billete de Identificacao as I was working in the Police force during and after the Portuguese Regime. - did not...

View more questions Search