Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vetflyr Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2006, 07:16 PM
    Buying a used mower
    Hello,

My MDT 42", 18HP, rider w/bagger just gave out after 14 years. I never really liked it so am looking for something new, better. Someone suggested a Walker. I have about a 6500 sq feet of yard and like to bag. What do you think of Walkers?

I was also thinking of buying a new John Deere. So I have too many options now.

Today the man that purchased my blown engine MDT offered me a used mower and I am going to look at it. Is this a good deal? What should I look for on this used machine?

Craftsman rider 2005
    $1250.00
    Cast iorn front end
    17hp
    Kohler engine
    42" deck and bagger
    He said it has been well taken care of an few hours on it.

Any help out there would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
    Vetflyr
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Sep 30, 2006, 08:21 PM
    I would look at a John Deere L125. It cost $1795. 20hp engine 42" deck.You can get a bagger for it @395 I believe. I got one this spring and it is the best mover I have ever had. I have had many riding mowers over the years, and this has been the best. Came with a 2 yr warranty. I really like the way it cuts.
    vetflyr Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2006, 09:48 PM
    :) Thanks for your feedback. It is helpful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Buying condoms [ 18 Answers ]

When you are at a shop to buy condom pack... n so many people standing there... how will you ask the shopkeepwe to avoid embrassement

Buying a used pool [ 1 Answers ]

I am buying a used pool from someone and want to know if tearing it down and then putting it back up will some how damage the pool. I will have to buy a new liner the guy said. It is a 24' by 48 above ground. Thanks for any information I guess Im wondering if I should just buy a new pool and...

Buying a new old mower [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I have a friend that is selling a walk behind 33" cut mulching mower to me. It has a 8.5hp engine on it and double blades. The make is a Troy Built, but I don't know the model. It looks like a heavy duty front cut with the caster wheels. I'd like to know more about this mower and a fair...

Buying which computer [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I need a PC suitable to my study.There are subjects such as data structure,operation system,windows programming,artificial intelligence,etc.Cost is from $450 to $600.How should I choose components of my new computer?256MB or just 128MB Ram?DDRam or SDRam?Which CPU processor(how much GHz)?And...

View more questions Search