Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Apr 15, 2007, 07:36 PM
    TxGreaseMonkey: Death in the Family
    Due to a death in the family, I won't be available for a while. However, I will be back.
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2007, 08:10 PM
    My condolences to your family member, Tx. Keep the faith. We'll be here when you get back.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2007, 10:35 AM
    We buried our dead and life goes on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

'97 Civic - What relay is over on the right hand side of the glovebox? [ 1 Answers ]

My civic is a 97 4 dr lx. If the relay is on the driver side then what relay is over on the righthand side of the glove box right above the computer. Because that is the one making all the racket. The description you gave me sounds like the one over by the glovebox. It dementions are about 1 by...

Txgreasemonkey [ 1 Answers ]

I did the voltage test on the map sensor and it read 5 volts. After fooling around with the car a little more last night the relay happen to catch again and I actually got a little bit of fire off. It didn't start all the way up, it was like just one or two cylinders fired off. But it was enough...

Txgreasemonkey [ 2 Answers ]

The problem I told you about earlier about the clicking sound when the fan is off, I found out that that is a relay up under the dash on the right hand side of the glovebox. I was fooling around with the connection, when all of a sudden it stopped clicking and the fuel pump primed up. I only got...

Txgreasemonkey [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I went and checked what you told me. 1 the cel comes on and goes back off after 2 seconds. 2 the main relay clicks 3 immediately after the relay clicks the cel comes right back on. My friends says he can hear the fuel pump. But I didn't. So were do I go from here. Thanks

A Death In The Family [ 4 Answers ]

My wife's father passed away just before Christmas leaving behind some substantial credit card debt. He left behind no estate and no last Will. I was coaxed into paying for the funeral as well as cleaning up all lose ends after his passing, at the time not knowing what I was getting into. I have...

View more questions Search