Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fi_belton Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2007, 07:40 AM
    Mentally and physically suffering
    :confused:recently I have been drawn back to feeling depressed but this time it has also affected me physically I feel completely unattractive (had my son in feb) with body changes and gneral not picking myself up I'm worried because my boyfriends moving up in a week and I'm not being myself
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 12, 2007, 07:43 AM
    It sounds like post partum depression which can happen any time after having a baby and is not unusual. I would suggest a visit to your doctor, tell him how you feel, and possibly receive medication to pull yourself out of it. Good luck !
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2007, 01:33 AM
    Tickle's advise is excellent. I would add to it and ask you to get out of the house. Daylight can really help depression.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Physically Harming [ 5 Answers ]

Has anyone ever been in the same room as someone being physically attacked and see the bruise?

Physically abusive [ 13 Answers ]

I've always thought I was the type of person who wouldn't fight, physically, in a relationship. Here recently, I proved myself wrong by hitting the love of my life quite a few times. It all happened because he smoked weed and he knew how I felt when it came down to that. We're spending time apart...

My partner says he doesn't love me physically [ 4 Answers ]

Today my partner finally told me after 3 years that he has love for me, but he doesn't love me like I love him.. that is with physical love. We've never had what you would call a highly active sex life, however, when I've questioned him he's always given an excuse. He says he finds me attractive...

Mentally unstable mom, child suffering [ 2 Answers ]

I've been having consistent problems with visitation regarding my 8-year old daughter who lives with her mother in NY. I'm supposed to have her every other weekend plus shared holidays; however, my ex-wife always has various reasons as to why I can't have my daughter as scheduled, or I have to...

View more questions Search