Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    needtotalk52 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2008, 08:01 PM
    Am Extremely Uncertain About What to do
    I think I might be gay. I have a girlfriend who's Godmother is dying right now. They found two lumps on my Mom's breast. What do I do? My girlfriend would be furious at me if I told her before her Godmother died and soon after. However, I do want to explain to her that she's not the problem and that it's all because of my own uncertainty. My Mom would be okay. However, to deal with that when she just found out it's possible she has breast cancer, I don't know how she'd react.

The main issue is, I'm not certain with whether I'm gay. All I know is I'm really confused with what to do.
    jennifer1010 Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Dec 27, 2008, 10:06 PM

Just curious what leads you to think that you might be gay?
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Dec 28, 2008, 01:48 PM

If you haven't had sexual relations with a man, then just keep quiet until you do-and you really enjoy it.

Anyway, maybe you are just trying to get a lot of attention, albeit negative, from your girlfriend who is emotionally occupied with other things than you right now.

Buck up!
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2008, 06:27 AM
    I'm confused about what some lumps in someone's moms breast (which may or may not be malignant) have to do with someone being gay?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm uncertain [ 12 Answers ]

My question is this... im troubled because I think my wife may be having an affair,why you ask well I'm not going to spend an hour typing what has taken place in the past but as far as my concerns go right now , say she gets home from work or places she may have been and we kiss and hold each other...

Uncertain [ 1 Answers ]

Well I am 30 years old and have been on the depovera shot for 7 years now. Presently I am noticing changes in my body and self such as my attitude at times I become real sensitive to people words and tend to get teary eyed. At times I feel like being bothered but most times I'm aggravated for no...

Uncertain virginity [ 2 Answers ]

Isn't the loss of virginity a female concern?being a male am I still a virgin if I've only had intercourse twice,never without a condom and never achieving orgasm?

Uncertain about this [ 12 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have mentioned this before about this lovely guy that I have been seeing now for almost 5 months however we both live in different countries. We both lived in the same country before I moved away for career reasons. Anyway we both agreed to give things ago and see where it went. I...

My Future uncertain... Please Help! [ 1 Answers ]

I just wanted to know if there is anyone who can give me a little reading as to what my future holds for me? Mainly relationships and jobs. The last relationship I had was over two years ago. My dob is April 19, 1983. That relationship crushed me in every way possible. I met one person after that...

View more questions Search