Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FreakingoutNow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2012, 02:35 AM
    Relationships
    I am in a relationship with a guy for 7 months and we had so much of fight in these few months he is always very protective and never gives me freedom I am 16 and he is 17 . My sister in law who is a very good person and who I am very close with believes that no one can love me like the way he does.. But now I fell in live with my childhood friend and all he wants is me to be happy! I don't know what to do seriously. I can't break up with him because my of my sister in law.. At the same time my heart doesn't want him.. What should I do
    johnson22 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2012, 01:39 PM
    You need to do what your heart is telling you to. You don't sound happy and if you want to try and change the direction your relationship is headed, I'd talk to your boyfriend. Ask him why he is so over protective, if that just leads to more fighting, then I'd get rid of him. If you and your sister in law are close, she should respect your descison. Follow your heart, not what others tell you.
    effy25 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2012, 01:52 AM
    Its your life, do what you feel like and don't let anyone talk you into a relationship you don't feel is right for u.
    batgurl066 Posts: 41, Reputation: -8

Jan 17, 2012, 11:37 AM
    Don't think about anyone but Yourself ! Be with the guy you love! If he wanted to work things out he would have done it. Think hard on this I guess. But if this other guy treats you bette then go to him !
    sly102 Posts: 8, Reputation: -4

Feb 1, 2012, 06:04 PM
    There is absolutely no way to give a direct answer to this question because the first thing is you have to find you then when you have found this piece of information what you want will become clear.. confusion and love at the stage of love you are in is completely OK and that is why all the people on here gave you direct answers because they figure you're young and you'll get over it quickly and gave you answers of things you were saying you didn't want to do.. make sure that you have a friendship as well as a partnership and all the pleasant things will fall in place..
    Harris2000 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2012, 03:04 PM
    Go with your heart, It's your life so be with the guy you love.
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Mar 9, 2012, 05:39 AM
    If you're not happy with him, it's your decision what to do. It's not up to your sister-in-law whether you stay in a relationship with somebody!

X Dani

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Relationships [ 12 Answers ]

I don't enjoy sex with my partner... but I allways fake for his sake am I doing the right thing?

Relationships [ 8 Answers ]

Ok so about a year ago I was going outwith this girl and things were going great or at least I thought so, but about five months in she told me that she wasn't sure about us anymore and she wanted to break up. She said that she felt like she didn't deserve to have a guy like me and that it was...

Relationships [ 2 Answers ]

How can you establish trust in a relationship if your prevouis relationships was full of distrussed. HOw do you trust one another when you love them so bad but still worries that they can't be trusted?

Ask about relationships [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there, I have been dating a girl since a month.. we have been going on dating almost 6 times now. On the 3 rd date I proposed her but she replied me that she feels me only as a friend,I was hurt at that time.. but even after that we still talk in phone as a good friend for hours,and even she...

About relationships [ 6 Answers ]

What does it mean when a man tells you I love you, I love you, I love you but I am not in love with you. He explains that men sometime take longer?

View more questions Search