Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pdhahn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2012, 07:59 AM
    HVAC Condenser motor replacement
    I have an Amana condenser unit RHE30A29 that the fan motor went bad. I was told an A O Smith 629A was the replacement since GE does not make the original motor any more. I would like to where the wires go to.

Check out some similar questions!

Condenser fan motor replacement? [ 0 Answers ]

Ac small motor condenser fan to be replaced in jewitt blood bank refrigerator

Condenser Motor Replacement [ 0 Answers ]

Dear Sir: I am searching for a replacement motor for my Fedders mini split air conditioner, model HFC1012N7FUL, unfortunately Fedders is out of business and Airwell-Fedders will not or cannot support spare parts. The shaft is 5/16", with a flat on the upper portion and is threaded. The...

Condenser fan motor replacement [ 2 Answers ]

I had to replace condenser fan motor with new and new motor has more wires than old one. Please tell me how should I wire it? The old motor had only 3 terminal. Black was connected to AC circuit board with relay Purple was connected to dual capacitor common Brown was connected to ducal...

Condenser Fan Motor replacement [ 1 Answers ]

I have had to buy a replacement condenser fan motor for my weather king model WAKA-037JAZ. The old motor was a 3 wire motor and the replacement motor is 5 wires. How do I hook it up to the capacitior? What wires to what connector?

Condenser motor replacement [ 11 Answers ]

I am replacing my condenser motor. The old one had three wires Purple that went to the capacitor then the black went to one side and the orange went to the other side. The new one it has a black wire, a white wire, brown and white, brown and the ground green. I don't know which wire goes where. My...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.