Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jamestayl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2013, 09:38 AM
    Crankshaft & Cam Sensors
    Is it necessary to oil the o-rings on both these sensors before replacing them and if so, how do I that?

Thanks
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Apr 8, 2013, 09:54 AM
    Yes. Just use your finger and coat the o-rings with engine oil.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to measure Danfoss water pressure sensors & switches with a multimeter? [ 0 Answers ]

I am always confused whenever there is a chance to check the water pressure sensors & switches, using a multimeter to get to know if they are still in good working condition or not. Is there one sure way to do that, please?

Cam and Crank position sensors on an Infiniti [ 2 Answers ]

My Dad has a 2004 Infiniti I35. The check engine light just started coming on recently. He is a car fanatic, always has been, anyway he's freaking out now. My neighbor works for Nissan and he brought home the diagnostic machine and hooked it up. He says it needs (2) cam position sensors and (1)...

Town & Country Rear Crankshaft Seal [ 0 Answers ]

Hello everyone! Would anybody have a guesstimate as to how much it would cost to have the rear cranshaft seal and oil pan seal replaced on a 2003 Chrysler Town & Country minivan? Engine is the 3.8L and the van ias all wheel drive. Thanks!

Replace cam in 16.5 hp. Briggs & stratten [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering what would be the correct way to get to the cam shaft on my 16.5hp. Briggs, in order to remove it and replace it with another new cam shaft?

Briggs & Stratton 98902 - realigning cam shaft [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Briggs & Stratton 98902 and I removed the sump and the cam shaft fell out. How do I realign the cam shaft? Thanks in advance, Kevin

View more questions Search