Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gliderman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2013, 12:33 AM
    How to measure Danfoss water pressure sensors & switches with a multimeter?
    I am always confused whenever there is a chance to check the water pressure sensors & switches, using a multimeter to get to know if they are still in good working condition or not. Is there one sure way to do that, please?

Check out some similar questions!

What is the correct way to measure for 220v on a multimeter at a wall outlet? [ 22 Answers ]

I am trying to install a tankless 220v hot water heater in my kitchen. There is a 220v outlet on the backsplash of the counter that was there when I moved in and have never used. I plan to use this as a 220v source. When I put the meter to the bare copper ground and 1 wire on the outlet I read...

Surging water pressure & leaking water heater relief valve [ 19 Answers ]

Just recently the pressure of our water in the house surges when we turn a faucet on, and the city water company verified that our pressure in the house when we open a faucet is higher than the pressure in the lines in the street, and after the water runs is at a normal pressure (meaning their...

Surging water pressure & leaking water heater relief valve [ 1 Answers ]

This may be old, But I'm having the same problem now, so I don't see the issue with new info being posted to old posts... these are problems that happen all the time.

How to daisy chain water supply tanks & increase water pressure? [ 3 Answers ]

The deep water well that supplies our home also supplies another small house on the property that my father lives in. Water supply has never been an issue as it is a great well. The well feeds a small supply tank with switch, then there is two other supply tanks that are daisy chained together...

Well Water - Fluctuating Pressure & Cloudy Water [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All - I live about 30 miles SW of Atlanta, GA, as the crow flies. I have lived in my home since new, which is 5 years now. I have a drilled well that is 125 feet deep, and the well was originally certified at 32 gallons per minute. To date, I have had absolutely no problems with pressure,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.