Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MileyD Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2013, 10:43 AM
    Online obgyn chat free
    I am 17 and sexually active my periods use to come irregular a lot but then the they started to come regular every month after they stop being irregular plus I workout 3 or 2 days a week and my periods still come regular. My last period was on June 11 and was suppose to come on July 10 but its late and I did have unprotected sex on July 4 but my boyfriend pulled out. Please help me should I be worrying about pregnancy? PLEASE I NEED HELP MY PERIOD IS NOW 4 DAYS LATE
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2013, 10:47 AM
    Um... you better be worried about being pregnant... because you might be.. but you have to wait until you are 2 weeks late for your period to take a test... which HAS to be done first thing in the morning the first time you pee..

We call people that think pulling out is birth control parents.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask obgyn online free chat [ 1 Answers ]

I am a lesbian and NEVER had sex with a guy. But lately my stomach has been hurting A lot and I been very very moody Last night I went to sleep and dreamed I was pregnant and I had a miscarriage. Later today I went pee and it hurt really bad and I passed a "blood clot" but it wasn't a blood...

Online obgyn chat free [ 0 Answers ]

I took provera 10 mg but still got no period. Why?

Free online obgyn chat? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 11weeks 3days pregnant with my first baby and I'm feeling very strong flutters could it possibly be my baby moving?

Ask a obgyn online free chat? [ 0 Answers ]

Is it normal to start your period have it be light bleeding, but with cramps last 3 days then stop for 3 days and start gushing blood with then worse cramping?

Chat with a obgyn online for free? [ 9 Answers ]

Hello my boyfriend and I are trying to get pregnant but we heard that his meds he is on for epilepsy (dilantin) is making it hard for us. I take prenatal vitamins everyday to help. We have been trying for about 2 yrs now. If anyone can help *** and thank you...

View more questions Search