Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loca360 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2013, 06:40 PM
    Ask obgyn online free chat
    I am a lesbian and NEVER had sex with a guy.
    But lately my stomach has been hurting A lot and I been very very moody
    Last night I went to sleep and dreamed I was pregnant and I had a miscarriage.
    Later today I went pee and it hurt really bad and I passed a "blood clot" but it wasn't a blood clot it was much bigger. But I been having my period regularly and nothing seemed off but its weird
    What happened does it sound like a miscarriage? Also how could I have had a miscarriage if I never had sex with a male? It does not make sense but I feel like I lost something...
    P.S. every time I pee and wipe its like brownish red
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 23, 2013, 06:50 PM
    If you've never had sex with a male, then there's no way that you could be pregnant. Clots can happen. If you fill more than a pad an hour with blood, or you pass clots bigger than a golf ball, then you should be checked by your doctor. But miscarriage isn't possible, since pregnancy isn't possible.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free online obgyn chat? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 11weeks 3days pregnant with my first baby and I'm feeling very strong flutters could it possibly be my baby moving?

Ask a obgyn online free chat [ 2 Answers ]

My inner labia and my vaginal opening are very raw. This issue started after multiple sexual encounters with my husband. As the raw areas began to heal they began to itch much like a healing scratch or burn itches. Unfortunately for me I rubbed at this area trying to relieve the itching. I also...

Ask a obgyn online free chat? [ 0 Answers ]

Is it normal to start your period have it be light bleeding, but with cramps last 3 days then stop for 3 days and start gushing blood with then worse cramping?

Free obgyn online chat? [ 0 Answers ]

I went to see an obgyn for infertility in late November, I was giving the bbt and was told to chart my temp when I got my nxt period now I have always seem to have irregular periods since I started getting them. I thought I started my period dec 1st because I saw blood but I guess I was just...

Chat with a obgyn online for free? [ 9 Answers ]

Hello my boyfriend and I are trying to get pregnant but we heard that his meds he is on for epilepsy (dilantin) is making it hard for us. I take prenatal vitamins everyday to help. We have been trying for about 2 yrs now. If anyone can help *** and thank you...

View more questions Search