Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    victor3116 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2009, 09:42 PM
    I an looking for the answers as soon as possible
    6. A rock is moving in outer space at 11 m/s. A gust of interstellar space wind comes along and pushes on the rock for 7
    Seconds, giving the rock a final velocity of 38 m/s. What was the rocks acceleration?

7. A rocks starts to roll down a hill. The rocks acceleration down the hill is 3 m/s/s, and it starts from rest. How long does it
    Take the rock to reach a speed of 66 m/s?

8. How many years are there in one Exa-second?

9. A rock is thrown down a well at 40 m/s. If the rock falls for 300 seconds before hitting the water, how deep is the well?

10. If the same rock is dropped from rest down the same well, how long does it take the rock to hit the water?

11. A car goes from a position of 2 m to 14 m in 2.4 s. If the car started from rest, what was the cars acceleration?

12. A bird suddenly dies and falls from the sky. If the dead bird falls 232 m in 18 seconds, what was the birds original vertical
    Velocity? (vertical because gravity ONLY acts vertical)

13. How many years in a femto-second?

14. If a rock is thrown upward at 213 m/s, what speed will the rock have at the top of its path?

15. How long does it take a rock to get to the top if it leaves your hand traveling at 74 m/s?

16. If it takes a rock 8.7 seconds to get to the top after being thrown upward, how long will it take to fall back down to the
    Starting position?

17. If a rock takes 3.4 seconds to reach the bottom after it reaches the top, how far did it travel upward?

18. How high does a rock go if thrown upward at 33 m/s?

19. How much speed does a truck gain each second if it travels at 89 cm/year/s?

20. What is the slope on a velocity/time graph? Distance/time graph?

PLEASE SHOW ALL THE WORK THANKS
    If you could write the numder next to the one you answer I will appreciate it
    Thank you
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2009, 10:09 PM
    Hi, victor3116!

Wow! Do you really expect people here to just crank out the answers for you?

Please read the information that can be found via clicking on the following link concerning how to ask homework questions on this site.

Ask Me Help Desk - Announcements in Forum : Homework Help

This isn't a site where students just plug in their questions and expect to get answers fed to them. If it really worked that way, how would that be helping the students to learn?

If you really want to learn, then please post what you think about what you're asking. If you don't really want to learn, then please quit plugging homework questions into the site. You're not going to get people to help you if you just simply copy and paste homework questions to this site.

I've already done my homework in a number of areas. Time passed and I also passed, with flying colors. Time will pass for you, too. But, will you pass?

Thanks!
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2009, 01:46 AM

These include basic questions, like the conversion factor for exa second and years, basic knowledge of your graphs for no. 20

You should be the one posting your workings. We'll then be checking and telling you what needs to be done. I'll say again, we are not here to do your homework, see Clough's link.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need answers [ 1 Answers ]

I've only ever met my dad once. I want answers from him & want to find him. How can I do this for free?

Looking for answers [ 6 Answers ]

I have been married for 14years and we have3 kids . We have been separated for 4 months now. When we first got separated I wasn't sure about my feelings toward my wife a lot had happen through the years we weren't happy. In the time we have been apart I changed I took a hard look at myself I...

Answers anyone? [ 3 Answers ]

Lets say there is someone that likes to lie about bad things that happen to them... like they lie about being sick or getting beat up... because the attention they get makes them feel good. Does anyone know if that is a disorder and if is what the name of it is?? If you do please let me know it...

I need answers. [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend broke up with me for some reason, now me and him goes to a concert on weekends with my sis, and bro. in law, I pay more attention to my brother in law, and my ex starts to play restle with me, Does he still want me?

View more questions Search