Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cpa258 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2007, 11:00 PM
    I need answers.
    My boyfriend broke up with me for some reason, now me and him goes to a concert on weekends with my sis, and bro. in law, I pay more attention to my brother in law, and my ex starts to play restle with me, Does he still want me?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2007, 11:19 PM
    He broke up with you. I think there should be a clear reason why. If none is given it is time to stop hanging out don't you think. I do not understand how somebody can break up with somebody then pretend everything is okay.

How old are you, How old is your ex?

Joe
    vlee Posts: 454, Reputation: 109

Mar 12, 2007, 11:22 PM
    This sounds like a guy who isn't sure what he wants, which is not going to help you any. It's time to cut him loose and find someone who doesn't leave you questioning yourself or your relationship. The fact is, if he can't be straight forward with you, you can do better.:)
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2007, 11:36 PM
    Possibly. You don't really say what caused the breakup. I think the answer lies there.

As far as him wrestling, it's possible he likes you or was just trying to lighten the mood.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 14, 2007, 09:51 AM
    I would not read playfulness into some sign of affection, he was just being friendly. If you don't know the reason for the break up, ask.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I need answers! [ 19 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for 2 years now.. everyone swore and so did we that we were perfect until I recently found out he kissed another girl at a party a few months back. He told me everything that happened.. he told me it was when we were fighting.. she came up to him.. kissed him.....

I Need Answers [ 6 Answers ]

Im 19 Years Of Age And Me And My Fiancé Have Been Trying For A Year For A Baby And I Still Am Not Pregnant Has Anyone Got Advise Xx:) :)

Need answers [ 4 Answers ]

Hello. My question is, I have been living with my boyfriend in his home for 14 years. We have a 12 year old daughter together. Does he have the right to throw me out whenever we have a fight?

Looking for Answers [ 3 Answers ]

For the past several years I have been experiencing erectile disfunction. The degree of this problem varies. Lately I tried 2 different herbal remedies that I bought online. The first one worked for about 2 weeks then the effects stopped. The second one worked for about 2 weeks and then also...

View more questions Search