Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bonittah Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2009, 03:18 AM
    Should I give him a chance
    Guys maybe you should assist me this time, I sometimes feel incomplete and hae a low self esteem every time a guy proposes to me. I feel as if I don't deserve them and like I am not beautifull to impress them, how do I conduct myself when I go on a date for the first time with a guy, the convensation, what is it that I must and not talk about on the first date, please help.
    mintah50 Posts: 46, Reputation: 9

Mar 6, 2009, 03:48 AM

Don't be insercure about yourself, and if this doesn't help you always have to believe in yourself and have confidence in what you do. You have to think about it looks are not what you want a man to only love you for , you would want a man to love you for who you are such as personality, hardworking, a strong women, courage and so much more. So please don't think your not pretty because these things I just list right now is what make you beautiful.
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2009, 06:59 AM

What is it in your life you do not like? This has nothing to do with guys, as the bigger issue is YOU not being happy with YOURSELF. Until you can be happy with who you are, every single date you have will probably fail...
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 6, 2009, 10:31 AM

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...me-324295.html

Does this question have anything to do with your other post?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I give a second chance? [ 20 Answers ]

I have been dating a guy for a little over 2 weeks. It has been going great. There is a lot of chemistry and I enjoy his company. So 2 days ago I get a text from a girl saying that he had been living with her up until a week ago. At first when I approached him about this he denied it all...

Should I Give Him Another Chance? [ 5 Answers ]

I had been in a relationship with this guy for 7 months before we broke up last month in July. We had lived together all of these months. I have known him for almost 4 years, he was my first love, but we broke up when I was 18. He has a 3 year old son with another woman, so I obviously knew they...

Should I give this a chance? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I met a guy 2 months ago. We clicked immediately,but I was wary because of the age difference(I'm 26,he's 22 but is mature for his age). We really hit it off,and we both were beginning to feel like we were falling for each other a month later. A few weeks ago,he told me he was in love...

Should I give my ex another chance? [ 11 Answers ]

I'm 17 and I started going out with this guy when I was 15 (( off and on )). Well we'd always break up over silly things because at the time we were young and had no clue what we were doing. The 4th time we broke up it was because I "thought" we were growing apart and I wanted something new because...

Should I give him a chance? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so there's this guy that I like. He made the first move and told me that he really liked me and kissed me. His best friend also told me that he like me a lot, which is apparently unusual because he has a history of being kind of a player and not really liking the girls he's been with. The...

View more questions Search