Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    firediva87 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2007, 12:11 PM
    Should I give him a chance??
    Ok so there's this guy that I like. He made the first move and told me that he really liked me and kissed me. His best friend also told me that he like me a lot, which is apparently unusual because he has a history of being kind of a player and not really liking the girls he's been with. The problem is I can't read him, and keep thinking of those movies where the bad boy goes after the good girl just for the challenge. He knows I'm a virgin and I've told I can't do anything outside of a relationship because it would mess with my head too much. He basically put the ball in my court saying we could be whatever I want, but the problem is I go to school in a different state and we won't see each other that much. He's really sweet to me but we both have separate lives and don't keep in contact that much, which makes me wonder how much he actually likes me. I just don't see how anything could work between us, which makes it really hard for me to decide what I want with us. Is it possible for a guy to change and be faithful after having a history of not usually caring about girls? Does he really seem to like me or just wants me as a feat? Should I trust him and give him a chance? And if so what should I expect, phone calls daily, is that too much? HELP!! :confused:
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2007, 12:29 PM
    If this guy is a player and knows you are a virgin its about the conquest. I have had a lot of guy friends who were players and "bagging" a virgin is like a gold medal. I'd pass and what for the nice, sweet guy that the good girl passes up in the movie to be with the bad boy ;)
    Haplo Posts: 128, Reputation: 17

Jul 24, 2007, 12:30 PM
    Unfortunately there are no easy answers to a lot of these questions. Personally, I'm not one to take the word of others at face value. He treats you nice and you enjoy his attention, why worry so much about what others have said about him? You're the one that's dealing with him now, not anyone else.

Secondly, you have to decide what you're willing to sacrifice to make a long distance relationship work. If you feel that there wouldn't be enough contact, then there's no point in pursuing it. On the other hand, if you feel you can work and you want to invest the time and effort into it, part of the discussion will have to be about what will need to be done. We can't tell you what to expect, every relationship is different. You can set desires and goals with each other and meet them, and then you'll have defined your own expectations.

Lastly, if you're afraid that you're just going to be a conquest, then don't have sex. Be clear about it right from the beginning: no sex. Then you don't have to worry about being just a feat to be accomplished and it will serve as a catalyst for his true desires. If he sticks around then he's genuine, if not, then he never was and you've saved yourself and not let yourself be fooled. You can have a completely full relationship without having sex.
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2007, 12:43 PM
    U have already heard about his history, that should be good enough for you to make a sharp decision.
    Be a good girl with strong moral is not easy and you must learn to prevent yourself from all the threats.
    There is something you need to learn- money, flower, attention, smooth talks,good looks from men can't change your faith and make you love them. Love is in depth, so don't give your heart away until you are sure he is a right one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search