Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carlifornia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2012, 02:26 PM
    Am I really selfish?
    I've lost a couple of friends they just turned their backs on me not knowing the reason why I then met new ones but they also dd the same but started becoming worried one day my ex friend on Facebook qwrote a status masege I was just trying to warn her not to write personal stuff to people and I think she ddnt know how to tel me in know for such a long tym now that's where she got to tell me that I'm selfish and heey I did not quit understand the word selfish what does it mean.then I asked ma classmate what does it mean she told me thinking for myself only and not for the next person that is how I started noticing myself and going through my mind I am really not sure if I'm selfish or what can you help

Check out some similar questions!

Maybe Selfish? [ 9 Answers ]

Somehow I think I already know what the answer is. I usually try to help other people the best I can even though I am not an expert. I even keep in contact with a few members here. I searched on here and I am not sure I read anything the same. There are so many of you/us that suffer when we lose...

Am I selfish? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been in a relationship with this guy. After we met, 3 weeks later my father commit suicide due to some family problem. It was not anyhow related to my relation with this guy. But since my father's death it seems that I have changed a lot. I have lost control over my temper and I lose it when...

Am I selfish [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I've been dating my friend off and on since December. We took a class together and on the very last day I asked her out, before I had hardly talked to her. We dated for two weeks, she dumped me for someone in another country. There was some time that I did not talk to her, maybe a...

Is it selfish? [ 2 Answers ]

Is it selfish to just elope and not invite anyone to the wedding? I like small weddings but if it was up to my fiancé we would have 500+ at the reception/weddings. I can think of a lot of better things to do with that money.

Selfish, self-centered boyfriend=selfish, self-centered husband [ 6 Answers ]

My husband has done many things to hurt me. To begin, he lied about who he was when we were dating. We were young and in college; he pretended to not smoke, get drunk, and go to church regularly. Thus, we seemed to have so much in common. We talked for hours; he swept me off my feet with...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.