Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robertsqueen Posts: 376, Reputation: 43

Apr 29, 2007, 05:21 PM
    I always get left out!
    Whenever my family does something I always get left out. It is like I am just there. I feel invisible. They accept my cousin's girfriend more than they accept me. They always tell me that I am heavy... I still haven't lose the baby weight. I am trying though. They also treat me like a child. I have tried to tell them how I am feeling but they don't care. What would you guys do in my situation?:confused:
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2007, 05:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by robertsqueen
    Whenever my family does somthing I always get left out. It is like I am just there. I feel invisible. They accept my cousin's girfriend more than they accept me. They always tell me that I am heavy....I still haven't lose the baby weight. I am trying though. They also treat me like a child. I have tried to tell them how I am feeling but they don't care. What would you guys do in my situation?:confused:
    The family thing again. Oh, I think you already know my answer. I gave this answer several times before with other situations with the family.

First of all. That is emotional abuse. Telling you that your heavy and other comments. True loving family would except you no matter what.

It does not matter how they treat you, what is important is your focus on your own little family. How you love them and they love you back. Nothing else is important.

I know you always want to feel excepted my wife is the same way, but there is a time where you have to let go of what you think other people think of you and let that hurt go and live your own life without any concern for them. Only for your own family and yourself.

Joe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have no-one left, is it my fault [ 13 Answers ]

Im at the end of my tether, I just don't know what to do. I told my husband to leave because he wasn't supporting me, my teenage son is making a fool of me, my (I always thought) best friend has turned against me. I hate myself and my life, all because I wanted my family to be happy. My husband is...

There's nothing worthwhile left. [ 8 Answers ]

I am 22 years old. I have attempted suicide twice. I have been through multiple therapists, pyschologists, and psychiatrists. I have been on dozens of different medications. I dropped out of all treatment when they wanted to continue with shock therapy. My last therapist called my mother to...

He left me :.. ( [ 4 Answers ]

So I tell my best friend that I like him and he takes it the wrong way. Now he is not talking to me because he says that he cannot hang out with a friend he has knows so long that likes him. We were best friends and now were nothing. (in his eyes). I still love him as a best firned and its like he...

Used? Being left? Help! [ 9 Answers ]

OK

View more questions Search