Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 29, 2010, 06:18 PM

Oh just buy her the car already, then take your penis out, put it in her hand, and let her lead you around like a puppy.

You can't handle the truth, and the truth is, she's using you. Whenever you question it, she finds some sob story to keep you around, you buy it, and then she has you back to doing what she wants. Want proof?

She saw this topic up on my screen, and said she's given up on cadillac, her mechanic friend talked sense into her. She's now willing to consider honda.
    Oh she's so sweet, she's willing to give up the cadillac and accept a honda. Boy is she a keeper. She's such a giver. How could you ever have doubted her? This is sarcasm, just in case you didn't know.

Do what you want, you're not listening to our advice. Be used, let her drain your bank account dry, at which point she'll hop in her honda and move on to the next sucker.

Good luck. You need it!

Yes, I'm being harsh. Did it work? Are you seeing the forest for the trees now or are you still blinded by her?
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jul 29, 2010, 06:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitkat22 View Post
    What a mess!:rolleyes:
    To be clear.

I do not believe it took place anywhere but in his imagination.

This is a project for school or research or for his amusement. It is a work of fiction.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 29, 2010, 06:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    Oh just buy her the car already, then take your penis out, put it in her hand, and let her lead you around like a puppy.

You can't handle the truth, and the truth is, she's using you. Whenever you question it, she finds some sob story to keep you around, you buy it, and then she has you back to doing what she wants. Want proof?

Oh she's so sweet, she's willing to give up the cadillac and accept a honda. Boy is she a keeper. She's such a giver. How could you ever have doubted her? This is sarcasm, just in case you didn't know.

Do what you want, you're not listening to our advice. Be used, let her drain your bank account dry, at which point she'll hop in her honda and move on to the next sucker.

Good luck. You need it!

Yes, I'm being harsh. Did it work? Are you seeing the forest for the trees now or are you still blinded by her?
    Alty... LOL... :D... you're right:cool:
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 29, 2010, 06:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by martinizing2 View Post
    To be clear.

I do not believe it took place anywhere but in his imagination.

This is a project for school or research or for his amusement. It is a work of fiction.
    My gut is saying he's trolling too, but just in case he isn't, I'll give him advice on what he's claiming is going on.

This sounds like a movie of the week, but sadly, it's possible that there is a girl like this out there, and there is a fool like him willing to do whatever she wants just to stay with her.

I've seen worse on here that turned out to be true. ;)
    Uber Member

Jul 29, 2010, 06:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    My gut is saying he's trolling too, but just in case he isn't, I'll give him advice on what he's claiming is going on.

This sounds like a movie of the week, but sadly, it's possible that there is a girl like this out there, and there is a fool like him willing to do whatever she wants just to stay with her.

I've seen worse on here that turned out to be true. ;)
    I want a Lexus... Just saying:)
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 29, 2010, 06:34 PM

His story is so confusing and just silly I find it hard to believe. Just when you think he's done, he comes out with two more pages.
    If its fiction, it's not even good fiction.
    If it's real, he is a sad person.
    Uber Member

Jul 29, 2010, 06:38 PM

Sad. I cannot imagine ANY woman who could be this cold.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jul 29, 2010, 06:44 PM

SB. I would request that you get artistic , like Van Gogh.

Really show her something cut ,off a body part and send it to her wrapped in a bloody rag.

Van Gogh cut off his ear.

For the character in your story,

There is a much more appropriate part to cut off and send her.

Maybe in the next chapter?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 29, 2010, 06:47 PM

Well there are some women out there that are pretty nasty. Some real B****es there but I cannot imagine a grown man being so gullible unless he's hard up, off the box or addicted to drama.
    Uber Member

Jul 29, 2010, 06:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by martinizing2 View Post
    SB. I would request that you get artistic , like Van Gogh.

really show her something cut ,off a body part and send it to her wrapped in a bloody rag.

Van Gogh cut off his ear.

For the character in your story,

There is a much more appropriate part to cut off and send her.

Maybe in the next chapter?

MartyZ.. I agree. She's probably already done that!:eek:
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 29, 2010, 07:11 PM

Have we had enough? I have, and I doubt the advice will change much from what has been said.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Buy Another Car or Use Existing Car 'til It Runs No More [ 7 Answers ]

Please help me resolve a debate with my husband. I am a first time car owner. I bought a new Jeep in 8/04 for $23,600. I put $5K down on the purchase + my loan is for 60 months. I would like to trade in the liberty before it gets too old + has too many miles on it. Does it make better sense to...

Why is my ex girlfriend doing these things [ 11 Answers ]

My girlfriend of 5 years broke up with me back in August. We didn't argue or anything, she just broke up with me. It hit me by surprise. She had a new boyfriend a month after we broke up. She said she still wanted to be friends. I told her I didn't hate her, but to go live her life. She went out...

Girlfriend says she needs to find herself and other things [ 16 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend were dating for 3 months. We took things slow (never did more then kiss or hold hands and she said she is fine with the pace that we are moving at) we never had any arguments, were really happy, hung out a lot and nothing seemed to go wrong. Well before last year I had zero...

Short Budget, and a lot of things to buy. [ 3 Answers ]

Well, even though Christmas holidays are coming in a month I need money for presents, fast. I have: My mom, dad, grandma, grandpa, other grandma, other grandpa, aunt and uncle, and my other aunt and uncle, to buy presents for. How do I raise a lot of money? Remember, I am only a kid, so earning a...

View more questions Search