Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kittycatMandy Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2008, 06:29 PM
    Short Budget, and a lot of things to buy.
    Well, even though Christmas holidays are coming in a month I need money for presents, fast. I have: My mom, dad, grandma, grandpa, other grandma, other grandpa, aunt and uncle, and my other aunt and uncle, to buy presents for. How do I raise a lot of money? Remember, I am only a kid, so earning a lot of money is hard. Also, I have no clue what to get my family members for present. Please help.

Thanks,
    kittycatMandy:)
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2008, 07:39 PM

A few ideas that won't cost much:

* bake holiday cookies, fudge, etc. and put in a nice tin or basket
    * stationary
    * school picture in a nice frame
    * a special poem written about that person
    * scented lotions for the women
    * if they live close by, coupons you design and print off the computer for jobs to help them out... washing the car, yard work, housework, etc..

Some gifts can be combination gifts, such as the baked goodies, for your grandma and grandpa so you don't have to buy individual gifts.

For raising money: ask your parents if you can print up fliers to give to neighbors offering your services for simple jobs to earn some money... washing cars, taking dogs for walks, helping in the yard, babysitting or helping entertain young children, etc.. Let them know what you are trying to earn the money for and they might be more willing to help you out... :) Maybe offer to help your parents with extra jobs around the house to earn some money.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 7, 2008, 07:52 PM

Next you make things, or give certificates for jobs, washing windows, or some choir for each family member
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2008, 11:33 PM

Hi, kittycatMandy!

If you do make things for them that can be kept as keepsakes, the gifts will mean a lot more to them rather than something that you'll buy.

I cherish things that my kids or others have made for me. They're on bookshelves, in photo albums and hanging on walls.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I pee a lot what could it be? [ 2 Answers ]

After having sex the 3rd time, I constantly have to pee. This is not my normal self. I took a pregnancy test, it tested negative.. and I've gotten my period after having sex.. what do you suppose it could be?

Some VERY short books and short films inspired by our times [ 1 Answers ]

Some more very short books AND their accompanying movie adaptations 1) The complete Iraqi WMD photo album by Donald Rumsfeld Original title: "Don't look at me! I thought WMD's were a deli sandwich!" a great short film as well: YouTube - RUMSFELD'S BEST

Old dog poops and pees a lot a lot a lot [ 4 Answers ]

I just rescued a very old dalmatian from my neighbors she has tumors all over Her body and she is very thin . I started her on good food. I feed her a cup in a half a day And water is always available. She poops so much 5 times a day? I keep my dogs in the sun room at night when we get up there...

View more questions Search