Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaxie Posts: 148, Reputation: 4

Aug 18, 2007, 08:26 AM
    Thanks but he hit me for the last time. I tried talking he exploded and it all went sour. He is too abusive he stole money from my purse.. he's just plain rottten. Well like Grouch Marx said "Time wounds all heels".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Abuse [ 17 Answers ]

Hi I am 18 and I am being abused. It really hurts inside and out. To all men out there you need to know you are destroying a beautiful person, distorting her reflection, sufficating her joy for life and no matter what you think your wrong.

Sexual abuse [ 16 Answers ]

I have a friend who recently told me that she is being sexually abused at home. She said her dad has been sexually abusing her since she was a little kid. She won't let me go to the cops about it, and she says if I do she will deny it on the stand if it goes to court. I don't know what to do. She...

Verbal abuse? [ 4 Answers ]

My neighbor is married to a listed sexual predator. His picture is on the internet for our state as a sexual predator. I worked with this man for 5 years. It was very difficult, because he is such a horrible guy. He finally was fired. He has a anti-social personality. His wife is totally...

Abuse? [ 10 Answers ]

I don't know where to start... I am wondering when behavior becomes abusive. My husband and I have been together for 13 years and I don't know if I am in an abusive relationship. I'm not even sure I want to know. We met in highshcool and shortly after I became pregnant, 3 months to be...

View more questions Search