You are right about that.
    Fred

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Need to submit 1040X [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I came to US in July 2008. I am married but spouse is in India and did not come to US. She is coming in May 2009. I filled my 2008 tax return with "single" status which later I realized is not correct. I want to submit 1040X with correct filling stutus which is Married filling jointly. Now...

L1-B; Got W2 form; Where to submit? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I was there in California, USA from 08-Nov-2006 to 01-Oct-2007 and L1-B. My first salary(per diem basis) was processed in Jan 1-15 pay cycle. Now I am in India. I got the W2-form from my employer today. Please let me know where do I need to submit for the tax fund and which component I...

Must I submit contract? Where? [ 1 Answers ]

We are a small business. We had 2 partners, one left and 2 others took his place. We have the new contract written up, signed and I am not sure if I need to submit this to Concord NH and if so, where? Unfortunately I mistrust the advice we have received from an attorney who says not necessary. ...

I got EAD(L-2) which form will submit in the TAX [ 1 Answers ]

I have a doubt, I got a EAD (L-2), After starts to works by which form I submit the taxes and what are the benefits to come for me. Thanks & Regards Raavi

Which form to submit [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My husband completed his Masters from US on June 05 and got job in sept 05.till then he was on f1 and I was on f4 status.his H1 visa started from March 06 , and we submitted 1040 NR last year . IN 2006 We had a daughter (us citizen) ,I want to know which form we should fill as right now we are...

View more questions Search