Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CrazyThumper Posts: 82, Reputation: 36

Jan 18, 2010, 09:12 PM

Thanks duck- nice post. Yes.. I definiately have played with fire a few time hoping to get a different reaction then I did. Trust me.. moving on from this point on is going to be easy... it's just never EASY accepting that someone you once loved/the love they had for you is totally lost and filled with bitterness and resent.. that's life.

Thumper
    jmw0713 Posts: 1,012, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Jan 21, 2010, 07:26 AM

That is something you have to learn to cope with. People and feelings change. Your current GF doesn't deserve to be dragged through all of this baggage that you dredged up from the past. Don't take a good thing and ruin it by chasing something that no longer is.
    vanheart Posts: 2,806, Reputation: 708
    Ultra Member

Jan 21, 2010, 10:38 PM

That's why NC is crucial. And not rebounding with baggage.

Another lesson, man. What do you want?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heart broken [ 13 Answers ]

I been with a guy for almost a year. And he broke up with me. I loved him so much. Its hard for me to get over him? What can I do to help me not be depressed all the time.:(

Heart broken [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, well my boyfriend dumped me 3 days ago, and its been such a pain to live without him by my side anymore. We've been together for a year and a half and we had ups and downs. We broke up after 8 months because he realised he had no more feelings.. wich was a load of and went with another girl a...

Broken heart [ 2 Answers ]

Mildred, 93, was despondent over the recent death of her husband Earl, So she decided to just kill herself and join him in death. Thinking it would be best to get it over with quickly, she took out Earl's old Army pistol and made the decision to shoot herself in the heart since it was ...

'Big Sigh' if only I'd had the same idea all those years ago [ 2 Answers ]

A father passing by his son's bedroom was astonished to see that his bed was nicely made and everything was picked up. Then he saw an envelope, propped up prominently on the pillow that was addressed to "Dad." With the worst premonition he opened the envelope with trembling hands and read the...

View more questions Search