Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Jun 16, 2008, 04:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bushg
    .... A. people making love to each other or B. people killing each other.
    Which would you prefer?
    Back to the original post again :
    Of course - just like every other sane person - I go for answer A.

But I like to note that the question is not a fair and logical one, as the A and B choice are not of equal validity and value. There simply is no other morally correct choice than answer A. Not even for the millions of prudish and triggerhappy guncarrying US citizens... :)

And I don't care if the question in the book was copied properly to here . A wrong question remains a wrong question, copied of non-copied.

And that is the point I have been making since my first reaction to this topic several pages ago.

:D
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Jul 27, 2008, 05:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Credendovidis
    .... copied of non-copied ....
    Of course that should have been "copied or non-copied"

Good to reactivate this, in view of the recent closings of other topics...

:rolleyes:

·
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jul 27, 2008, 06:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Credendovidis
    There simply is no other morally correct choice than answer A. Not even for the millions of prudish and triggerhappy guncarrying US citizens
    Why must you revisit this topic, to once again state what you have already stated. Everyone knows your point of view, yet you must reiterate just to restate and reafirm your not so humble "OPINION."

Once again you have characterized ALL AMERICANS as "trigger happy", "gun toting", "prudish", "Gringo" US Citizens. You are including half of my family in that ignorant statement of yours, and I am deeply offended by it, although not offended enough to listen to the town crier spew his poisonous, and meaningless words once again. Have you run out of topics? :rolleyes:
    Galveston1 Posts: 362, Reputation: 53

Jul 28, 2008, 04:47 PM
    Why should we have to choose either one?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 28, 2008, 04:48 PM
    You can refrain from choosing, that's your choice too. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Making Love [ 1 Answers ]

OK one more for today.. Bragging A Frenchman and an Italian were seated next to an American on an overseas flight. After a few cocktails, the men began discussing their home lives. "Last night I made love to my wife four times," the Frenchman bragged, "And this morning she made me delicious...

When do you stop fighting for someone you love so much it hurts to breathe [ 2 Answers ]

When do you stop 'fighting' for someone you love? How do you know when to give up? I am so much in love with a gentleman, and he's the best thing that ever happened to me, he's perfect (for me). I love him so very much. And he tells me at times that he misses me and still loves me, even when...

Love making after pregnancy [ 4 Answers ]

My wife recently gave birth three weeks ago. How long should I wait before we start making love. Her birth was a normal birth??

Painfull love making [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for a year but have been together for some time. Im a small lady and he is quite a big built man and as a result of it has quite a large penis. Sometime when we make love he really hurts me and I don't quite know what to do about it as can become really...

I love her but can't have her and its killing me [ 4 Answers ]

Hi About a month ago I broke up with my girlfriend, she took it very badly to begin with and accidentally smashed my car window in a fit of rage. It was such a scary night, she ran off into the woods and stuff and I thought she was going to kill one of us. This break followed about 2 months of...

View more questions Search