Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    j_ely823 Posts: 118, Reputation: 5

Jul 12, 2009, 02:17 PM
    Uhhhh... what is that? What does that post have to do with me?

Jul 12, 2009, 02:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Ask Me Help Desk - Search Results

Either there are two people on your computer, or your playing a game.
    The computer I use is the family computer... im not quite sure what you are trying to validate...
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 12, 2009, 02:35 PM
    The computer I use is the family computer..
    If its not you, then sorry for the confusion, as we take trolls, and deceivers seriously.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 12, 2009, 03:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by j_ely823 View Post
    The computer i use is the family computer...im not quite sure what you are trying to validate...
    So you are asking us to believe that someone else in your family, the same age as you, was posting those other notes and you were completely unaware of it?
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2009, 07:12 PM

I agree Zippit, I have always went into relationships with my heart, not my little head. If I can't have a conversation with them, I'm not dating them, and surely not sleeping with them.

My thought about this is simple, if you can go all day thinking about the person you are with, without wondering "are we going to have sex tonight" then the relationship means more than just sex

Jul 13, 2009, 09:54 AM
    No. That is not the case. Im the only 19 yr old in this family. I have three sisters, a mother and father...

Jul 13, 2009, 10:41 AM
    But I definitely younger gus will think about it. Now I'm not a guy, so I don't think about it everyday. But usually the week before my monthly visit when my hormones are peaking, I will think about it everyday for a couple of days. Otherwise, I usually just think about the sensual feelings invoked from being with him. That's OK right?

Jul 13, 2009, 12:45 PM
    And how old are your sister? Or which one is using the other ID?
    Genuin Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2009, 02:11 PM

It's actually quite simple... if thereis love... u just know it!
    If it's sex based... then all u do is have sex, u don't really communicate! U don't really have a relationship! It's normal to have sex a lot in the beginning! The both of u get real turned on by each other because it's all so new! If u have experienced love, u shouldn't even ask this question! It's like what has been said before, can u picture yourself with this guy the rest of your life? Will he be there for u through thick and thin?
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2009, 02:24 PM
    To find out if it's just a "sex only" relationship, for the next several dates , try to NOT have sex. Just see if you enjoy spending time with each other. If you can't stand him... well, maybe it is just sexual. I know at your age it's going to be hard, but just talk, get to know each other better.
    Good luck to you two.

Jul 14, 2009, 03:03 PM
    What? You think she's using my ID?

Jul 14, 2009, 03:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by j_ely823 View Post
    What? you think she's using my ID?
    No, I KNOW she's using the same computer. I have only your statement that it's a different person.

Jul 14, 2009, 03:07 PM
    HAHa... well the thing is we do go without it when my cycle comes around and what not also if we are at his house as we don't want to disrespect his parents. Its not a big deal--its just makes us more horny. I know I love him and its reciprocated.. its just I feel like I'm having an abnormally high amount of sex... because I always want to.

Jul 14, 2009, 03:08 PM
    Hmm.. I shall inquire.

Aug 15, 2009, 03:00 PM
    Men looking at the other women
    So for years I've heard the same story. Men are programmed to just have a wondering eye. Ok, fine I guess we have to deal. But does it aways have to come to the point to where they end up randomly thinking(even for just a second or two) that they want to have sex with other women. I mean I, as a woman could very very take the scientific approach and say infedelity is too hardwired into our minds as men cannot usually be both great nuturers/lovers who are sensitive and understanding AND great for reproduction purposes as far as promoting successful childbearing with healthy genes (meaning they are hot). What should a guy do? I mean I'm strong enough to not thinking about wanting to have a baby with some other man, even though that's my biological purpose?

Aug 15, 2009, 03:15 PM
    Another female best friend
    My boyfriend/fiancee once cheated on me with his other best friend which he takes full repsonsibiltity of now altering the meaning and significance of, but he has another female best friend who he said he never loved like the other and so on. I only just found out about the affair in June (which occurred in april). He also said in July that he would tone down his relationshhip with this friend; this only lasted about three weeks. Last week he saw her like three times and its really unnerving because I keep trying to tell him that I'm just not comfortable with it yet.. I know that I need more time. He thinks the concept of more time means make me comfortable with it at the moment by proving to me he's trustworthy. I don't know how many times I've told him I'm just not ready for it and its too soon. He deosnt seem to grasp my words. What should I do. What should I tell him?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 15, 2009, 04:58 PM

He is disregarding your feelings and you know he really can't be trusted.
    By him altering the meaning and significance shows he does not take what he did seriously and is in denial so the best thing you can do since he is pressuring you is tell him yoy have had enough. From your saying he thinks more time meant make you comfortable with it at the moment is what a guy like this will do to patch things up but patched isn't the same as fixed.
    He is most likely playing word games so that in his mind he can't understand you therefore he feels he can keep getting away with it
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 15, 2009, 05:05 PM

You just have to look for one that seems more like the faithful type. When I see guys looking at girls I can generally tell if they are just looking or lusting or if they have it in them to cheat.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 15, 2009, 07:03 PM
    Sorry ladies, but don't try to get to deep into why we look, heck we don't even know why we look, (okay, it looks good to us) but to link that to cheating, or morality, and freak out about it, just ain't worth the time.

Please be fair, and judge us by what we do, not what we look at, as we will look at anything, cars, girls, whatever. Accept it, and carry on. Its not that hard.:)
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2009, 07:09 PM

Artlady agrees: Oh you are such a sweetheart sticking up for all mankind:) I agree but its what you do after you look that matters!Everry attraction does not have to end in copulation.Its a lick I wrote for my wrapper son.If you spit that it sounds better ,really :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can anyone tell me something about menstrual psychosis? [ 7 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me something about menstrual psychosis? I am a female and I know all about menstrual symptoms (both mild and severe) but I am at a total loss with this one. My girlfriend turns into a crazy person when she gets her period. I don't mean "regular" crazy, I mean clinically deranged....

Diseased Kitten? [ 2 Answers ]

My Kitten has thick foamy saliva that is around his lips. It smells horrible. His gum's are a bit irritated But the reason I became worried is because it's been three days and the bubbling saliva still coats his mouth... What could this possibly be? A dental disease couldn't cause...

Diseased child Movie [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if there is someone out there that might be able to help me out. I saw a movie about a teenage kid that had a disease and his mom was a biker type women(with a boy friend). I do believe I recall a scene where she is sitting on a swing. In the end the teenager dies due to the...

Pre-partum psychosis [ 1 Answers ]

I am late in pregnancy - 37 weeks... I have diagnosed PTSD and bipolar disorder, but have been off medication for about 3 years, and have been stable. I have recently been having disturbing dreams and "fantasies" about killing my entire family. Of course, this is NOT normal for me - and I have...

View more questions Search