Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

Aug 5, 2008, 12:59 PM
    Rome it's my picture why?
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2008, 04:16 PM
    Not to sound like a idiot or offend you in any way, but has anyone ever told you that you look like Kristen Cavalleri?

Aug 5, 2008, 04:27 PM
    Haha no I'm not offended.. and no I've never been told that, lol.. Why would I think you're an idiot for that?
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2008, 04:39 PM
    Lol, most guys don't watch that show ha ha.. I kept looking at the picture for awhile, wanted to ask but kept forgetting.

Aug 5, 2008, 09:13 PM
    Haha yea I'm sure lots of guys know who she is though.. she's pretty popular now
    dhuber Posts: 73, Reputation: 21

Oct 16, 2010, 07:04 AM
    It's admirable that you are staying friends but her feelings are what they are. Someone with romantic intentions are not satisfied just being friends. If anything, their hopes are that the relationship willl change. On a positive note you do not have to do anything about how she feels. Once you have made your intentions clear, t is up to her to decide if she wants to remain friends.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I have feelings for my friend! [ 4 Answers ]

I have talked to this girl named Haylei since school started. We talked but I never seen us more than that, until recently. I had a girlfriend named Lisa Marie. We were dating when I started gaining feelings for Haylei. The feelings have become so strong that I couldn't take the guilt and...

Feelings for a close friend don't know what to do! [ 3 Answers ]

I have this close friend that I've been friends with for almost a year. I thought he was cute when I first met him but so did one of my roomates! She actually told him she like him but he never said he liked her like that. He comes to my house everyday, he even spends the night sometimes. He's seen...

Girlfriend wants to get back together, but confessed to sleeping with friend [ 5 Answers ]

Good morning, This is my first post on this website, and it has been a rough 24 hours, so please bear with me. My girlfriend and I began dating my senior year of college. After graduation I moved away, but we remained together for another 1.5 years. Eventually, we felt as though the...

I confessed my feelings and am feeling pretty lame. [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so my guy friend and I met in college last year. We clicked right from the start(as friends) and had a class together for about a month. After that class we graduated and he moved to los angeles. For a year until I moved to Los angeles, we talked on the phone all the time and just made each...

I have feelings for my friend, but he doesn't know. [ 4 Answers ]

I have been developing feelings for my friend for quite some time, but he still doesn't know about them. How can I let him know without ruining our friendship if he doesn't feel the same way towards me?

View more questions Search