Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bummed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2007, 10:44 AM
    I confessed my feelings and am feeling pretty lame.
    Okay so my guy friend and I met in college last year. We clicked right from the start(as friends) and had a class together for about a month. After that class we graduated and he moved to los angeles. For a year until I moved to Los angeles, we talked on the phone all the time and just made each other laugh... obviously with the state difference(I was still in GA), we still lived our lives but kept in touch.

One year later(about 3 months ago), I move to los angeles for work. As soon as I got here, we started hanging out all the time and talking on the phone everyday. It seemed obvious he was into me and he would make comments about me being his girlfriend. He was really sweet.

So about 3 weeks ago, we spent the entire weekend together. He spent the night that Saturday, but all we did was cuddle, and it was so great. The next day we were together all day and that night we were cuddling and he kissed me. We ended up making out for like 3 hours. However it was getting late and I asked him to leave. He did. Then, he didn't call me for a like a week(even though I called him once). So, I asked him was he upset that I made him leave and he said he was fine. But since then, we rarely talk on the phone and I've only seen him in group settings. When we do talk on the phone, it's always about everything and anything except that.

So enter the drama that has now consumed me.. lol. So, I got tired of us never talking about it or how we feel. He was avoiding being alone with me, even when I would ask him to do something. So I decided to tell him how I felt. I wrote him a long email, thinking this would be the only way to talk about this. I told him I liked him and asked if he didn't feel the same way then why did he kiss me in the first place? That was 2 nights ago, and I now(through a friend) know that he read it, but that he also forwarded it to his sister(who is also a friend of mine). So I guess my question is, while I sit here waiting for him to do something or call me, is A) Am I completely lame? I mean this is something we should talk about right? B) How do I get over my embarrassment. All of my friends out here, I know through him... so it will be akward for me to hang out with them. I mean as embarrassed as I feel, I am still glad that I did it, but was that so incredibly naïve of me to think that he was into me? I mean making out with someone implies you like them in some capacity right?

Anyone still reading this diatribe? Lol!
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Oct 31, 2007, 12:03 PM
    Maybe he was confused. If he spent the night one time, and the next day you told him he couldn't, maybe he thought you were giving him a hint that you weren't that into him. Or maybe he was just kind of frustrated that nothing happened after making out. :) If he told you it was fine, it was most likely fine with him. Maybe he thought he was getting mixed signals or something. But, I wouldn't worry too much yet. If he's still talking to you on the phone, then he's probably not mad at you. Maybe he forwarded your email to his sister because he needed a girl's advice on how to express his feelings. It sounds like this guy likes you. I wouldn't call him asking him about it yet. He's probably just asking his sister the typical stuff my guy friends ask me: Does this mean she likes me? How should I talk to her when I see her? I'm shy, what should I do? And so on. Just sit tight and wait for him to talk to you. If you call him, just act cool, ask him does he want to go see a movie, or go out to eat with you or something. I don't think you should feel embarrassed about this at all. You told someone you like them, they showed every sign of liking you too. That's totally normal and I'm sure none of your friends will think you're dumb because you told him the truth about your feelings. It's better to tell him how you feel and risk feeling silly than to never tell him and wonder what might have been. I think it sounds like he likes you. It's hard to wait on a phone call, believe me I know! :) Don't worry too much! Good luck!!
    Foxy459459 Posts: 368, Reputation: 36

Oct 31, 2007, 12:33 PM
    I would just give it some time

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Do you think I'm pretty? [ 21 Answers ]

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/gothrockerchick/brittany038.jpg

Lame ex girlfriend stepson [ 5 Answers ]

Ok this is in Ohio My girlfriend decided to move back to her home state. Her sons stuff is still in the room he used to sleep in He never paid a dime in rent He has been living at his girlfriends place for about 60 days. Can I change the locks and what should I do with his stuff? His drivers...

I don't want to be lame [ 3 Answers ]

Will people think I am lame if I post like 50 questions a day? Haha.. I like hearing other's advice..

Am I still pretty? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have been with my lover for 5 years and one year married, when he met me I was almost 65 lbs thinner than what I am now, although I am 6'2 now I hold my weight very very well, My husband says that I am beautiful and he doesn't want me to change anything about me, I still get worried that...

Looking Pretty [ 4 Answers ]

I'm known as a geek in school b.c of my smarts.. and also the popular girls say I'm beautiful... I don't think so.. but everyone is jealous b.c of my looks but I don't dress to make myself pretty and I have brown hair layers and length is a little lower than my shoulders... n I have big dark red...

View more questions Search