Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2019, 06:59 AM
    it is not unusual for Ohio to have extreme weather .Every year during tornado season (in Ohio it is April through July . ) there are multiple tornadoes in Ohio . 2017 there were 39 confirmed . It is not the climate . As I said ,a tornado happens when warm moist air collides with a dry cold front . That's it . There have been hurricanes in the American Plains since it stopped being an ocean . Yeah that's right . Water levels were so high that the American plains were permanently flooded . You can still find sea fossils there .
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 30, 2019, 08:59 AM
    You're a lot older than I thought the Tomder! The thing is we are talking millions at risk and some of those small towns are hit the hardest.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2019, 09:16 AM
    I watches tornadoes and severe weather up close and personal in Kansas in the 1970s

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Modi gets the cold shoulder [ 3 Answers ]

Narendra Modi is the 15th and current Prime Minister of India. He is a rock star in popularity in his country and in the diaspora. This last week he was in the US where he spoke to the UN ;he sold out a packed Madison Square Garden ;and many Indian nationals watched his address on a big screen in...

128 wins and 29 losses [ 1 Answers ]

128 wins and 29 losses is what winning percentage? 134 wins and 43 losses is what winning percentage?

Can I file for a modi [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have 2 kids and I get child support for the past 2 years but I lost my job one year ago making $37.000 and now I making 18.000 my child support is $500 a month but I only get $207 every 2 weeks , my kids dad makes 58.000 a year... I would like to know if I can file a modification.

Me vs. My Mom -Who Wins? [ 11 Answers ]

Ok... so how do I talk to my mom? It seems that we are always at each others' throats these days; I know I am 16 and that is what 16 year old girls and their moms do -fight. But see this is a whole new thing for me. I don't really fight with my mom a lot. But recently we have been about stupid...

Ron Paul Wins ! [ 5 Answers ]

Ron Paul took the majority of the votes in the Alabama Straw poll . Republican Assembly Holds Informal Straw Poll - News - NBC13.com In 1999 Alan Keyes also won the Alabama straw poll Keyes wins low-profile Alabama straw poll - August 30, 1999 So Paul can take encouragement in the...

View more questions Search