Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CR Mayes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2012, 10:26 PM
    128 wins and 29 losses
    128 wins and 29 losses is what winning percentage?

134 wins and 43 losses is what winning percentage?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 6, 2012, 10:39 PM
    Find out total games.

wins/total = percentage

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jericho II 390 128 [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to put a new switch in this fan for my neighbor. She had someone try it once and he completely botched the job... cut wires and used different colors not to mention the wrong switch. Is there anyway to get a wiring schematic for the fan/light so that I can put it back together correctly?

My daughter is 11 years old, 128 lbs. and is 4'10. [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter is 11 years old, 128 lbs. and is 4'10. She used our restroom today and heard a thump in the toilet, she looked down and saw a clump of blood. Could this be a sign of her period?

No contact wins! [ 25 Answers ]

Multiple threads merged. Please keep all questions regarding the same issue in the same thread so that we can follow your story and give you appropriate advice. Hi, nice forum here and I have a question. Maybe I could get some insightful responses. I've known this girl for a while although...

Me vs. My Mom -Who Wins? [ 11 Answers ]

Ok... so how do I talk to my mom? It seems that we are always at each others' throats these days; I know I am 16 and that is what 16 year old girls and their moms do -fight. But see this is a whole new thing for me. I don't really fight with my mom a lot. But recently we have been about stupid...

Chapter 128 [ 1 Answers ]

What is chapter 128 law and how does it differ from a quick claim deed back to someone?

View more questions Search