Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ENRIQUE123 Posts: 20, Reputation: 0

Jun 26, 2009, 04:11 PM

If a man is only concerned about pleasuring himself then it means you have got him too comfortable with just getting it and go. I believe in pleasing a woman first to make sure they will achieve climax and then satisfying myself. So if you allow him to continue you will never get pleased and the relationship will soon fail. Ive had two female friends who asked for the same advice and both of them are single now

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mom doesn't like boyfriend [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 19, my boyfriend and I have been together for almost a year and are deeply in love... my mom doesn't get to really see my relationship since we both go away to school together and its where we met. He comes from a very broken up family, mother a raging alcoholic, father a jerk and was abused...

My Boyfriend doesn't want sex [ 8 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for about a year and have lived together for almost 6 months. Within the past three and a half months his sex drive has had a major decrease. I know after being in a relationship awhile its not something that is new and wanted all the time, but it is really...

Why doesn't my boyfriend want sex? [ 5 Answers ]

Ive been with my boyfriend for 2 years, and when we were first together we had sex all the time. We currently live together and the past 4 months or so we have sex one a week (if that). I know that he masturbates every day. He blames not having sex with me as much, because he says he has a low sex...

Why doesn't my boyfriend want sex any more [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I am aracelis and I am 19 years old and me and my boyfriend have been together for 4 years. He is in the military and ever since then he has cheated and I have taken him back. I had a child with him about 2 years ago and I have gained weight and ever since then I feel like he doesn't even find...

My boyfriend doesn't want to have sex [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend seems to have little interest in me anymore . We have sex every couple of weeks , which he seems to enjoy but he never ever initiates it . I have discovered he still has photos of his ex girlfriend on hs phone , laptop and in some boxes and further discovered he has been looking at...

View more questions Search