Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2017, 05:50 PM
    some of us still get them the old fashion way. You can pick them off the conveyor belt at the bakery I go to.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-RoANkWQ6U
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2017, 04:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    some of us still get them the old fashion way. You can pick them off the conveyor belt at the bakery I go to.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-RoANkWQ6U
    I'll have one to go with cream cheese and a lite coffee.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2017, 06:06 PM
    an onion bagel ,lox and a shmear ;the breakfast of champions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

UNBELIEVABLE - Trump Blames The Democrats [ 6 Answers ]

In the wake of his devastating and humiliating defeat rescinding his healthcare proposal before Congress, Trump has the unmitigated gall to blame the Democrats for his failure. The Democrats - who have been fighting AGAINST Trump's plan of "repeal and replace" since day one, are now blamed by...

Carol otto piano [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, My Mom has a carol otto piano in Jamaica.I am trying to figure out the value of it. I know that it needs to be tuned but it is in working condition. Thanks

Age of C. Otto Upright Piano [ 0 Answers ]

I have a C. Otto upright piano with the number 3326 stamped inside the left top as well as on the action. It has candle holders attached on front and is made of beautifully grained wood. Any information would be helpful!

Karl otto langlau piano [ 0 Answers ]

How much is this piano worth? Karl Otto Langlau and an the one end there is a plate with the name Bothners

Son blames me for his fathers death [ 1 Answers ]

My son blames me for his fathers death 4 years ago my husband killed himself under a train I was not with him at the time he was with another women we had split up 2 years before. He had a drink problem and was very volant towards me so I kicked him out of house. He never kept up contact with my...

View more questions Search