Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wendelo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2014, 09:27 AM
    Age of C. Otto Upright Piano
    I have a C. Otto upright piano with the number 3326 stamped inside the left top as well as on the action. It has candle holders attached on front and is made of beautifully grained wood. Any information would be helpful!

Check out some similar questions!

Age of my francis bacon upright piano [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I have a francis bacon upright piano in my home that I got when I bought my house... I was just curious to know the age of the piano. Unfortunately, my family has grown and I need to get rid of it, but would like more information on it before I do. The serial number on it is 22294 Thanks!...

How much is my 1910ish carol otto piano worth [ 4 Answers ]

My piano is 1910ish, not sure of exact date, if you know please could you help, carol otto (piano maker) with serial number 19574

Karl otto langlau piano [ 0 Answers ]

How much is this piano worth? Karl Otto Langlau and an the one end there is a plate with the name Bothners

Age of Francis Bacon Piano - Upright [ 11 Answers ]

I'm sorry this is a long post, I'm just trying to include as much information as I can. Hello, I just bought a Francis Bacon piano and I have been looking around for someone to tell me a little more about it. This is the only forum (and one of a handful of websites) that even gets the age of...

Ernst Koch & Engel Upright piano - Age & Value? [ 9 Answers ]

I have a very old Ernst Koch & Engel piano, and I'm trying to find out in which year this piano was manufactured, and what it's approximate value is. On the sound board itself, the is a number "1A" On the inside, on the back as well as the side panel, the number 11516 is punched. Any...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.