Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 7, 2013, 10:59 AM
    After 5 years, the two of you are just getting past the 'I'll do anything for you my dear' stage and your own selves are more evident. This is when two people who aren't tied down by children, jobs, and mortgages often break up. She isn't tied down anyway... you sort of are, so maybe it's just time to go your separate ways. It doesn't mean you don't care for each other.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just a question about alternative lifestyle? [ 4 Answers ]

Have alternative therapies been any assistance in decreasing digestive disorders? How?

Hinari lifestyle microwave [ 0 Answers ]

Does anyone have a user maual for the above microwave oven.I have tried E-SPARES with no luck.I would appreciate an e-mail of a pdf copy.Regards Jack

Light skin lifestyle [ 16 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I was wondering what everyone's opinion of being light is like. Some of you have a vision of what you being light would be like, others are already there. To those who have achieved your goal, what are some of the differences you have noticed about being light? Are you treated...

My boyfriend is into an alternative lifestyle [ 26 Answers ]

My ofhter half is into an alternative lifestyle (doms & submissives) I am not part of it in anyway shape or form. He has these online coversations with other women and photos of them, I feel like I am being cheated on. He is always in contact with an ex from High school (that is married with 2 kids...

My Lifestyle [ 5 Answers ]

I am just wanting to know weather or not the lifestyle that I live is wasting my life. I work nights well I say nights its like 5 hours between 5 and 11 so I get up at like 2 or 3ish:D I then have a shower and so on and so forth turn on the xbox and play for a bit. I then go on the internet and...

View more questions Search