Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mbevz Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2012, 01:30 AM
    Just a question about alternative lifestyle?
    Have alternative therapies been any assistance in decreasing digestive disorders? How?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 26, 2012, 01:34 AM
    Yes by controlling diet and the use of complimentary assistance.
    mbevz Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2012, 01:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    Yes by controlling diet and the use of complimentary assistance.
    Would you be more specific? How
    Thank you
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 26, 2012, 02:15 PM
    Is this a homework question? There is tons of information about this on the Internet.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 26, 2012, 02:27 PM
    Can be a lot more specific, as soon as you get more specific on the type of digestive problems

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hinari lifestyle microwave [ 0 Answers ]

Does anyone have a user maual for the above microwave oven.I have tried E-SPARES with no luck.I would appreciate an e-mail of a pdf copy.Regards Jack

Light skin lifestyle [ 16 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I was wondering what everyone's opinion of being light is like. Some of you have a vision of what you being light would be like, others are already there. To those who have achieved your goal, what are some of the differences you have noticed about being light? Are you treated...

I do not know if the Border Terrier is right for my lifestyle. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I will be about 14 years old when I get my first dog next summer in the new house we are buying. I will be the primary care-giver for the dog and my mom and step-dad said that I will be 100% responsible for the dog because my parents already have enough stress as is. I am researching...

My boyfriend is into an alternative lifestyle [ 26 Answers ]

My ofhter half is into an alternative lifestyle (doms & submissives) I am not part of it in anyway shape or form. He has these online coversations with other women and photos of them, I feel like I am being cheated on. He is always in contact with an ex from High school (that is married with 2 kids...

My Lifestyle [ 5 Answers ]

I am just wanting to know weather or not the lifestyle that I live is wasting my life. I work nights well I say nights its like 5 hours between 5 and 11 so I get up at like 2 or 3ish:D I then have a shower and so on and so forth turn on the xbox and play for a bit. I then go on the internet and...

View more questions Search