Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 25, 2012, 03:43 PM
    All the questions on this fellow have been merged in one place for the whole story.

You tell this fool to get out of your life and stay out until he can get over his issues and stop freaking you out about them. The mistake you make is allowing him to wallow in his own misery, and make you miserable. This is his issue to deal with and you better make him deal with it, by not allowing his insecure immature crap.

You cannot help him, you can only not allow his BS to be your BS!! After rereading this whole thing its obvious he is trying to keep you as a sex partner, but can't marry you, so stop wasting your time being his miserable love toy. You tell him get real, get help, or get gone.
    pixxxx Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2012, 10:36 AM
    I was introduced as his girlfriend... his family likes me a lot.

Talaniman, u may b right... but one thing I know for sure is, he is not playing wit me... he is always so honest and so direct and open wit me that he sometimes says things he should have kept wit himself... he just shoots all the random thoughts that goes through his mind. And then realizes and apologizes later. Could his negativity be because of his immatureness??
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 27, 2012, 10:54 AM
    NO, its not immaturity, its willful, and callous selfish, self serving, behavior that you allow with no consequences. The immaturity is you allowing it out of your own fears of losing him.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 27, 2012, 11:47 AM
    You are wasting your time with this guy. To be with someone you are good enough to have sex with but not good enough to marry because you had sex with someone else, is just messed up.
    This guy has issues. I'd leave him alone and let him deal with them. 'It has only been 6 months, he will have you feeling so low and bad about yourself, you'll be one with issues.
    This relationship is not right. He is selfish.
    pixxxx Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2012, 12:08 AM
    Heart broken
    I love my boyfriend so much. But he wants to end our relationship because he doesn't feel complete. I am so heart broken. So lost and so confused. What should I do?
    LiveLife7 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2012, 05:38 AM
    If he feels like that is what he needs to do, let him. You can't make a person stay with you if it is not what they want.

Have a conversation with him about the two of you and how you feel, then let him go. If he wanted to be with you he would not have told you that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I feel hurt because I hurt him, what do I do ? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, So it turns out my friend likes me a lot more than just friends, and I don't see him as more than friends. Because I do not think we'd work out in the long term. I feel terrible because he wants to be with me and he got really upset when I told him I just want to be friends. He said he can't...

Hurt a friend with a guy she liked, and was hurt myself. [ 3 Answers ]

My friend thought a guy I had started talking to was really cute for a long time. But they didn't talk very much and only recently started talking when something stupid happened between me and that guy. He walked me back after a party and we were both really really drunk. Somehow we ended up...

Teeth hurt now throat starting to hurt [ 1 Answers ]

About a week ago, I started to get really bad tooth pains. I thought I chipped a tooth in my sleep. Later, my whole bottom jaw started hurting, then my top part of my mouth started hurting. At this point my whole my is hurting and about every tooth is real sensitive. I can't chew or drink cold...

View more questions Search